We have just had the second dumbest play call for Seattle.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Congrats Pete. You and bevell own it. Own first title and also own top bonehead calls.

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
Pete's comment on it, "it would have been a good play if it worked". Oh dear lord.

Optimus25

Reaction score
That will go down as dumber than the Colts trying that stupid fake punt formation against New England.

Just asinine.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
SPIRITOF12":3hii63sp said:
Pete's comment on it, "it would have been a good play if it worked". Oh dear lord.
I just saw that too. Pretty damn LAME.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Let's not forget that Bevell called the exact same play as the Super Bowl and got picked this year. And in the same game they went with it again and almost got picked again. That to me just as bad.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
SPIRITOF12":2uf3y9kz said:

Can't have that kind of ego and be a successful coach in the NFL. Time to go bye bye Pete.

His ego is literally blocking this team from doing anything.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
SPIRITOF12":27oiucw5 said:

Yeah and if the Queen had balls she'd be King. What an absolute cop out answer. He really needed to own this one.

Seymour

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":2b67s0eh said:
SPIRITOF12":2b67s0eh said:

Yeah and if the Queen had balls she'd be King. What an absolute cop out answer. He really needed to own this one.

Not owning it is worse than the actual pathetic call itself. Not owning it means we learned nothing or do not accept responsibility, and like too many other things this staff does with futile arrogance....we will see it again....and again.....

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Hey Pete, I bet you cant call a play almost as bad as the one in SB XLIX.

Hold my beer and watch this.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
This "not owning" it business is quite laughable. Psssttt, they don't owe you, me or Tommy Lee a damn thing.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":3tdkbbyy said:
This "not owning" it business is quite laughable. Psssttt, they don't owe you, me or Tommy Lee a damn thing.

B60e30bd6ec7b8e  finals week meme upper elementary

hawknation2017

Reaction score
That play was pretty much indefensible. You either needed Willson to run passed defenders and score a TD or you needed him to run all the way to the sideline to get out of bounds before time expired. Both seemed like low probability occurrences. And even if Willson somehow gets out of bounds, you would still have to try the FG that should have been attempted in the first place.

If you're going to try a fake there, then go all out: have Jon Ryan take a shot at the end zone, like he did against Green Bay a few years ago.

Seymour

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":38pox8ia said:

Pssssttt. "We" pay their wages, guess again.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":luw0oafp said:

Nah, he should own it. There was about a 5% chance of success (Willson running passed defenders into the end zone), a 5% chance of a redo (Willson runs all the way to the sideline out of bounds without getting tackled and with time remaining), and about 90% for failure on that decision. Not odds I would recommend.

Take the three points, Pete and Co., or take a real shot at the end zone.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Seymour":1t5ijn4t said:
Siouxhawk":1t5ijn4t said:

Pssssttt. "We" pay their wages, guess again.
Pssst, Paul Allen pays the wages. You are easily replaceable.

Chapow

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":3sik05jt said:
Hey Pete, I bet you cant call a play almost as bad as the one in SB XLIX.

Hold my beer and watch this.

OK, that was funny. :D