Russell Wilson....80% chance of Rain on Monday

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
So how do other QB's do in the rain comparatively than dry. Not sure this means much of anything other than bad weather makes for sloppy football.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Matt Ryan had a 61.8 QBR and 2 Fumbles vs the Jets this season in the RAIN. Sadly, they still won. Because well... it was the Jets afterall.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Yeah, his plateau of literally carrying a higher offensive load for his team than any other QB ever has, is really holding us back.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Well that proves Russell sucks in rainy Seattle. Time for him to move to Arizona. :sarcasm_off:

Seymour

Reaction score
Year of The Hawk":phcnca38 said:
So how do other QB's do in the rain comparatively than dry. Not sure this means much of anything other than bad weather makes for sloppy football.

Exactly. All QB's are going to drop off some in poor weather. Not showing how he does against the field does not tell us much. Also, there is NOT 80% chance of rain on Monday evening like the title says anyway.

Nothing to see here.

Monday looks fairly quiet. There’s a slight chance of spotty showers in the morning, but most of the rain should be to our south by then, where it will lurk during the day before moving back to the north with a Warm front Monday night into Tuesday. As of now, widespread rain should hold off until early Tuesday morning, but we can’t rule out showers during the Seahawks game Monday

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Seymour":3k45743l said:
Also, there is NOT 80% chance of rain on Monday evening like the title says anyway.

Nothing to see here.
I just checked... it's like 10% on average.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":1h687wdr said:
Seymour":1h687wdr said:
Also, there is NOT 80% chance of rain on Monday evening like the title says anyway.

Nothing to see here.
I just checked... it's like 10% on average.

Pretty interesting. It was a pretty popular thread in the Skins game. 10% drop might not impact some teams as much as others.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
As long as its not cold...he is NOT a cold weather QB. Rain...he should be used to it by now.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
MNF Game at the Clink. The Falcons are the ones who have something to be worried about regardless of weather.

mikeak

Reaction score
We are worried because of injuries in the secondary. The rain should help us more than Atlanta

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
What type of rain. It makes a difference. Heavy rain, partly rainy, light rain, showers, sprinkles, slightly moist, drizzle, ...?

NJlargent

Reaction score
I’m not worried about rain. The only thing that worries me about handcuffing the offense is our coaches. That’s what will affect our offense the most.

hawker84

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":1bg7ai7l said:
MNF Game at the Clink. The Falcons are the ones who have something to be worried about regardless of weather.

Why? Have you seen something at home this year to give you some confidence? Given our injury situation and the fact it takes our offense 3 quarters to get going and all.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
hawker84":1lhjxj61 said:
Sox-n-Hawks":1lhjxj61 said:

Why? Have you seen something at home this year to give you some confidence? Given our injury situation and the fact it takes our offense 3 quarters to get going and all.

We will score a touchdown in the first quarter....count on it!

kf3339

Reaction score
NJlargent":6a7isc13 said:
I’m not worried about rain. The only thing that worries me about handcuffing the offense is our coaches. That’s what will affect our offense the most.

^ This.