Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

What will PC do?

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Re: What will PC do?
Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:36 am
  • Siouxhawk wrote:
    adeltaY wrote:Siouxhawk, Pete has not adjusted the offense to the Post-Lynch, shit tier OL reality of our personnel. He did for a bit at the end of 2015 but since then the offense has been inconsistent the past 1.5 seasons. We have great games like vs. CAR, at NE, and vs HOU, and awful games like vs. WAS, at TB, and at GB. The variance is too great

Yes, and they usually have plausible explainstions like penalties, terrible officiating and/or a developing offensive line. Get those things right and rev up the running game and we'll be cooking again. I never said there wouldn't be any tweaks to his core philosophy, just that I trust him to make the necesssary adjustments going forward. I'd expect them to be more subtle than overwhelming.

You left out "not going strong to the ball"??

Seymour
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:28 pm
  • It's just really irritating when they get do something that works and go away from it in the rest of the game and you talk about it on a forum and somebody says NO THEY DIDN'T and everyone that's been watching the hawks for 40 years knows they did exactly that.
    It's a reoccurring theme so I get why that gets people upset
    That said , I think they need to to use uptempo or a quick passing game or were dead in the water.
    If we were more creative than it wouldn't be a problem but it is so we have to do something as even the 9ers can shut down our offense
    What are you
    I'm a mog , half man , half dog
    I'm my own best friend
    hawxfreak
    NET Starter

Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:30 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:I hope Pete realizes that with our injury situation, we are not winning the Super Bowl unless we shake things up and risk it all to gain it all - unleash the offense.

Pete, say it with me: YOLO!

Roland some would say you lack perspective thinking the Seahawks can't reach the Super Bowl at this point of the season EVEN WITH our current injury situation, although this doesn't include me, what say you? :lol: :roll:
    NFSeahawks628
    NET Veteran

Location: Born: Tacoma, WA Current Location: Tally, Seminole Country (Road Hawk)

Previous

It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:34 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information