Does Seattle make the playoffs?

• Yes

Votes: 80 69.6%
  • No

Votes: 35 30.4%

• Total voters

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
I know its halfway through the year but do you see the hawks making the playoffs?

And what seed? And how far?

falcongoggles

Reaction score
I think they will play in the wild-card round (as either the NFC West champ or the true wild card) and they will lose there. There will be no consequences at all for blowing a SB worthy roster. The same coaching staff will return next year and the core players will be one year older.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
falcongoggles":z8364dxx said:
I think they will play in the wild-card round (as either the NFC West champ or the true wild card) and they will lose there. There will be no consequences at all for blowing a SB worthy roster. The same coaching staff will return next year and the core players will be one year older.

Well, you know, we had a lot of injures in 2017. (Ignore any previous play before said injuries).

chris98251

Reaction score
No, we have been decimated by injuries all season, and were only half way thru, I can't expect us to be injury free the rest of the year sadly. Also there are too many other teams playing better then us, we will not secure the Wild Card playing on the level we are playing and I expect the Rams to pull away the second half with our current offensive philosophy in place.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Eagles, Cowboys, Vikings, Saints, Seahawks, and Rams will be the NFC playoff representatives.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":2j3ts98q said:
I'm in a good mood. I say before the night is over we are first in the NFC West again.

LOL. You expected the Texans to win without Watson?

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Steve2222":2g8v0xrw said:
Eagles, Cowboys, Vikings, Saints, Seahawks, and Rams will be the NFC playoff representatives.

Eagles, Vikings, Saints, Panthers, Seahawks, Rams imo

Cowboys aren't making it without Zeke

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
There are still 7 games left, with the way injuries are happening, we won't know until the last 4 games. At the least Seahawks would get wildcard.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Really sceptical because of the injuries and horrible running game. We are bound to lose even more defensive starters since they are out there all the time. A loss next week and its all over imo.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Scorpion05":7v3kaswf said:
seahawkfreak":7v3kaswf said:
I'm in a good mood. I say before the night is over we are first in the NFC West again.

LOL. You expected the Texans to win without Watson?

Looked good for a while. Yes, I admit my lack of predicting future NFL outcomes, I was definitely hoping though. I sure as hell am not going to crown those filthy Rams until they officially win it.

mrblitz

Reaction score
the one 'wild card' in the league this year seems to be the overall inconsistency, and unpredictability of each game, week to week. anything could happen, but maybe it's best not to bet on it...

so, i'm not counting on the seahawks to win anything, but the way the league is, anyone --seahawks included -- could make a run.

maybe the game versus atlanta next week will be at least a bit of a tell... both teams -- atlanta and seattle -- are pretty much fighting for their playoff lives...

rcaido

Reaction score
Rams got lucky playing against Watsonless Texans...There meat of the schedule is coming, we will see how they finish. I think we still will win our conference.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Cyrus12":38p70w1s said:
Really sceptical because of the injuries and horrible running game. We are bound to lose even more defensive starters since they are out there all the time. A loss next week and its all over imo.

Ummm, what?

Why?

raisethe3

Reaction score
rcaido":275wdvdz said:
Rams got lucky playing against Watsonless Texans...There meat of the schedule is coming, we will see how they finish. I think we still will win our conference.

You meant "division" correct?

The Hawks aren't winning the conference with the way they are playing right now. Especially when the younger guys don't step up.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
falcongoggles":zm3z4zac said:

This guy gets it

NJlargent

Reaction score
Falcongoggles nailed it. And injuries will be the scapegoat