Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Mike Davis

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Mike Davis
Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:12 am
  • With Mr Glass hurt again and with an ankle sprain that usually takes a long time to heal is it time to IR Mr Glass and and bring up Mike Davis from the PS? JD pretty much does Mr. Glass's job anyway and fairly well imo. Davis is 5'9 an 217 lbs and did look good in pre season. I know there are not many holes to find through our o line but maybe Davis will have better vision than Rawls and find a hole quicker instead of running into the first defender and trying to shoulder check his way through. Really what are your thoughts? IMO its desperation time for the run game and the time to try a change is now. It is NOT going to be fixed with the current staff we have.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions 2014.02.02 Seahawks 43 Broncos 8
    Cyrus12
    NET Veteran

Re: Mike Davis
Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:57 am
  • I hope so. Our current rb situation is worse than last year. Wee need to find someone, and fast.
    "You don't always get to play playoff games at home, or conference championships at home, or superbowls at home. You have to have the mindset that you can play to your potential wherever you are." - Pete Carroll
    nwHawk
    NET Veteran

Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:30 am
  • Yep, this is actually a great idea, Mike D runs hard.
    yummy down on this throbbing pole of hot man chicken.
    legend38
    NET Veteran

Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:13 am
  • Definitely would love to see what Davis can do.
    West TX Hawk
    NET Veteran

Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:02 pm
  • Davis did look great in the preseason.
    hawknation2017
    NET Veteran

Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:31 pm
  • Mike Davis should be activated, he runs as hard as Carson did, and I was hoping for a Carson/Davis backfield earlier in the season.
    theincrediblesok
    NET Veteran

Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:04 pm
  • Lacy hurt, Prosise Hurt, Rawls and MIcky K are all we have right now.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:10 pm
  • They have to do something different, nothing is working right now
    Hawksfan78
    NET Rookie

Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:43 am
  • Yes great idea. If we aren’t willing to activate him now there is little point in keeping him around..
    brimsalabim
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:25 am
  • Totally understand the frustration with C. J. Getting hurt again but is it fair to call him “Mr. Glass” over this injury? How many players wouldn’t have been hurt on that play? Hell Carson got hurt on a very similar tackle. Just saying
    I would rather have an army of Dogs led by a Pug than an army of Pugs led by a Dog. ~Napoleon
    pugs1
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:32 am
  • theincrediblesok wrote:Mike Davis should be activated, he runs as hard as Carson did, and I was hoping for a Carson/Davis backfield earlier in the season.

I agree. It's time. I wonder if they are waiting until the last 4-6 regular season games to keep him as fresh as possible for the post season? Less situational game tape for teams to compile.
    "You don't always get to play playoff games at home, or conference championships at home, or superbowls at home. You have to have the mindset that you can play to your potential wherever you are." - Pete Carroll
    nwHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:29 am
  • Enough is enough with Porcelain Procise, get Davis up here. Fresh legs, and plenty to prove for him.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:00 am
  • Honestly, at this point, what do we have to lose?
    Send Lawyers, Guns and Money!
    GO 'HAWKS!!
    WmHBonney
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:23 am
  • If Lacy and CJ aren't healthy enough to go on Monday Davis will get his shot. I just hope they give him enough carries to see what he can do.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:24 am
  • there is wild speculation that they are holding Mike davis back from active roster because activating him past a certain point will not accrue an entire season for him therefore giving us control over him for 2 years instead of just this year.
    "I don't know much, but I imagine that stomping my way through a field of seven-year-olds is the closest I'll ever feel to being Marshawn Lynch. Despite being limited to ten rushes, Lynch mowed through defenders like Zach Efron running into a bachelorette party in Vegas." -@JacsonBevens
    titan3131
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:39 am
  • pugs1 wrote:Totally understand the frustration with C. J. Getting hurt again but is it fair to call him “Mr. Glass” over this injury? How many players wouldn’t have been hurt on that play? Hell Carson got hurt on a very similar tackle. Just saying

Over this injury if it was his only one no. But add that to the list of others, and yes "Mr. GLass" works well for him.
    "Practice without improvement is meaningless" - Chuck Knox
    2_0_6
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:58 am
  • titan3131 wrote:there is wild speculation that they are holding Mike davis back from active roster because activating him past a certain point will not accrue an entire season for him therefore giving us control over him for 2 years instead of just this year.

If so, which week was the cutoff? Week 8?

Without knowing anything substantive about this situation — other than the fact that we have too many Backs active at present — might it make sense to IR Lacy in favor of MD?
    Seahawks fan since Topps 1985.
    Our Man in Chicago
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:13 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information