Luke Joeckel return

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Any word on Joeckel's return? When he does return does he start and if so where?

Wondering if he goes to LG if Pocic well get a shot at RT or RG as he seems to be out 3rd best OL right now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Seafan

Reaction score
He may not play for a while. Probably will start off as a backup when he returns to practice.

adeltaY

Reaction score
I'd say another month to be safe. Hopefully he'll be ready for Fletcher Cox and the Eagles.

Josea16

Reaction score
Seafan":1oww029c said:
He may not play for a while. Probably will start off as a backup when he returns to practice.
Where are you getting this? The only information released was a prediction of UP to 5 weeks maximum and good to go from jump. Ie. he should be back for the Atlanta game. If it's completely on the outside of that window he will be in the Philadelphia game and if it's normal it's San Francisco as a starter. Reserve player? You guys are incredibly silly.

Thank God Procic is league average. Really refreshing and hope we repeat drafting his profile concerning OL until 2021. Russ almost went David Carr guys. Stop the madness. Even with Brown he is gun shy....give him two more games to trust his left side and we will roll to HFA.

At least the #2 seed if not the goal. :D

ludakrishna

Reaction score
adeltaY":3iddncvz said:
I'd say another month to be safe. Hopefully he'll be ready for Fletcher Cox and the Eagles.

If I'm the Eagles, I line up Cox and Graham on Aboushi and Ifedi and let them go to work. Why neutralize your best D lineman by lining him up against a better OLineman on the team?

Seymour

Reaction score
Josea16":171sgy9g said:
Seafan":171sgy9g said:
Where are you getting this? The only information released was a prediction of UP to 5 weeks maximum and good to go from jump. Ie. he should be back for the Atlanta game. If it's completely on the outside of that window he will be in the Philadelphia game and if it's normal it's San Francisco as a starter. Reserve player? You guys are incredibly silly.

Thank God Procic is league average. Really refreshing and hope we repeat drafting his profile concerning OL until 2021. Russ almost went David Carr guys. Stop the madness. Even with Brown he is gun shy....give him two more games to trust his left side and we will roll to HFA.

At least the #2 seed if not the goal. :D

I think you got our oline confused with your medication.

Seymour

Reaction score
What the hell is going on with Joeckel? This was suppose to be a minor clean surgery and they just said he is OUT again this week. What another huge money pilfering signing this is turning out to be. Add these dumb moves up with other injuries and you have just made our post season situation very difficult at best. :pukeface:

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Everyone relax he should be back this coming week.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/johnpboyle/status/932010497385181184[/tweet]