Was the Skins secondary great?

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Or was it predictable play calling? Russ wasn't sharp, threw some head scratchers. I get that. Although, both times we scored it seems that he took over the play calling.

Didn't the team also lose focus after a highly emotional win last week?

Exittium

Reaction score
Nah it wasn't great, they got away with a few as well. But in the we were extremely predictable

adeltaY

Reaction score
They weren't great talent-wise, but they were very well prepared and disciplined. Couldn't get away with the big plays we made on Houston because the Skins DC is actually competent and had his guys ready for what we were trying to do.

mikeak

Reaction score
I think it is hard to determine in the TV broadcast

With widescreen HD TVs they should be zoomed out further to show more of the secondary but they most often dont

mistaowen

Reaction score
They played off and welcomed deep passes which we threw 13 of. Middle of the field should have been attacked with crossing routes, quick hits to jimmy, and dump offs to RBs.

getnasty

Reaction score
Either Wr's don't get open or Russ is initially missing them 75% of our passing game is just Russ scrambling around instead of hiking it and cutting the ball loose.

Anthony!

Reaction score
They came in with a great game plan, and we never adjusted till it was too late. Never adjusted to them giving us the short routes, never adjusted to the constant pressure they brought from the right side. Nothing. To me, the coaches hung the team out to fry. That said we had the lead with about 2 minutes to go and our defense on the field just what PC wants and well that did not work. That said if out FG makes his FGs we win

WmHBonney

Reaction score
I don't know about great but I was reminded just how dirty Norman is. I want to see someone light that bastard up.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
It's not as much about the defense as it is about POOR playcalling.

Latest posts