These Monday morning feelings were to be expected..

2_0_6

Reaction score
All the threads about the O-line, odd ball play calls, lack of penalties call in favor of us, the ones called against us are valid, but are we really surprised? I for one, am not. For some unknown reason since Pete has been here we always start off painfully slow and its no secret to anyone that Russ will be running for his life most weeks.

This was a VERY winnable game, and going into week 2 it looks like it will be the toughest road game we will have all season. The Packers are no joke, and its no secret that playing in Lambeau gives Pete fits. While yesterday I wanted to throw my remote through my TV at times its just week one.

Defense looks great.
Offense looks like crap.

But its only 1 week! :irishdrinkers:

classicaaron

Reaction score
the problem is like you said we always play terrible in greenbay. well guess what, looks like if they want to make a run they will have to go through greenbay in January to have a chance. so guess what, that mean another terrible performance and another loss.

always start slow, great they will always lose in the divisional round too. its frustrating that absolutely zero has changed. there hasn't even been slight progress so why would the results change in any way. this is a playoff team because the division is horrible. not a real contender by any means.