Richardson and Chancellor?? Did they play today?

Cc5674

Reaction score
I never seen Chancellor make a play and Richardson looked fat and out of shape. Both players were big disappointments.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Richardson drew two offensive holding calls. What game were you watching?

mistaowen

Reaction score
Richardson had an incredible game.... he was causing pressure on almost every snap.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
mistaowen":3074u46g said:
Richardson had an incredible game.... he was causing pressure on almost every snap.

Ya dude was a beast...the reason we got to Rodgers as much

vin.couve12

Reaction score
They stayed away from Kam for the most part and Richardson had some good plays in the pass rush.

You're emotional and looking for someone to blame.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Yeah Richardson looked phenomal out there. Our DL is going to be a nightmare against non GOAT level QBs

emurri

Reaction score
I thought Richardson looked solid. I didn't see much from Kam. This defense needs him to make some big hits to get going.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
emurri":2r2vfsrm said:
I thought Richardson looked solid. I didn't see much from Kam. This defense needs him to make some big hits to get going.
They literally never threw his direction. I mean, he can just hit people within the rules away from the ball, but that's not necessarily going to do a world of good.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
And for @#$#@$ sake, the defense wasn't the problem today. They played twice as much as the offense and only gave up 17, which some of that was the offense's fault too.

Steve2222

Reaction score
vin.couve12":j36otumq said:
And for @#$#@$ sake, the defense wasn't the problem today. They played twice as much as the offense and only gave up 17, which some of that was the offense's fault too.

They gave up 17 is an understatement. One of their series started on their own 3 yard line. Defense played great. It's so laughable the OP is picking on the defense lmao

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Steve2222":2gjpfvjn said:
vin.couve12":2gjpfvjn said:

They gave up 17 is an understatement. One of their series started on their own 3 yard line. Defense played great. It's so laughable the OP is picking on the defense lmao
Yep.

White Devil

Reaction score
Why am I not surprised that one of the first threads I see here after the game today, is someone complaining about the defense. The defense that was on the field for 3/4's of the game and held one of the best offenses and QB's in the game to basically 10 points.

:rumble:

evergreen

Reaction score
Gave up 17 after all those three and outs. Plus Wilson drops the ball on the three yard line! Also scored six that they robbed us of.

OP
OP
C

Cc5674

Reaction score
Okay I guess Richardsons effect on the game just didn't reflect in stats but Chancellor was a ghost.

Seymour

Reaction score
Cc5674":1o5rzcl7 said:
I never seen Chancellor make a play and Richardson looked fat and out of shape. Both players were big disappointments.

Interesting opinion. The game I saw, Richardson was in Rodgers face pretty much all day long. He was one of the bright spots IMO.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Cc5674":eckstxr1 said:
Cc5674":eckstxr1 said:
Quit your whining. Packers outplayed Hawks today. Whining about officiating is for losers!

Giphy