Michael Bennett #46 on the Top 100

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
This Top 100 thing is bananas. Bennett at 46? Baldwin at 88? Dez Bryant at 60? Silly. Even though I hear it's all player voting, I find this to be nothing more than executives trying to fill the dead space that is the offseason.

I don't fault the process. NFL Network has to have SOMETHING to keep us engaged during the offseason but this list is just goofy, and I'm not talking just Seahawk players.

I get that it is based on last season's performance (or lack-thereof) and potential for this year but when Adrian Peterson, a certain future first ballot HOFer is 98th on the list? Well, there you go.

randomation

Reaction score
Dak is confirmed on list which means he is sub 40 didn't know there were that many Cowboys fans in the NFL

vin.couve12

Reaction score
I don't even know that AP will catch Frank Gore on the all time rushing list, let alone get into the hall. No rings and lots of crapping the bed and fumbling in the playoffs.

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
I just like watching it because of the different players they bring in to comment on a given player's ability. I don't get caught up in the ranking as much, but its a fun "filler' content I think.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Exactly, love hearing players talk about each guy. On another note, Janoris Jenkins looks so flippen stupid.

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
Aros":3dvl4vac said:
I get that it is based on last season's performance (or lack-thereof) and potential for this year but when Adrian Peterson, a certain future first ballot HOFer is 98th on the list? Well, there you go.
If it's based on last year's performance (Peterson: 72 yards on 37 carries), and this year's potential (he's over 30, on a passing team in a new offense), I reckon 98 could be a bit of a gift.