Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Why not Walt??

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Re: Why not Walt??
Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:19 pm
  • im late to the thread but I will just say that former GREATS hardly ever make good coachs. The game came too easy for them.

Big Walt tell us about your best training camp experience?--"well I never actually went to training camp, I held out, stayed home pushed my SUV around then showed up opening day and stepped in and dominated"
    gowazzu02
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:21 pm
  • Hollandhawk wrote:I don't know about Walt. Yes Walt had great work ethic, but he was also one of the physically gifted athletes in history. It might be hard to be able to teach things when they came to him so easy and naturally.

That's like saying Bill Gates might not be able to teach people about computers because he's super intelligent.
    "There is no delay of game. We did not let the team know we were scratching our balls"
    IBleedBlueAndGreen
    * NET Injury Guru *

Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:46 pm
  • IBleedBlueAndGreen wrote:
    Hollandhawk wrote:I don't know about Walt. Yes Walt had great work ethic, but he was also one of the physically gifted athletes in history. It might be hard to be able to teach things when they came to him so easy and naturally.

That's like saying Bill Gates might not be able to teach people about computers because he's super intelligent.

Most of us wouldn't understand what he's saying.
    Bobblehead
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:51 pm
  • Walt was one in a million. But you can’t hire him because he would be too difficult to fire if need be
    NJlargent
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:02 pm
  • Bobblehead wrote:
    IBleedBlueAndGreen wrote:
    Hollandhawk wrote:I don't know about Walt. Yes Walt had great work ethic, but he was also one of the physically gifted athletes in history. It might be hard to be able to teach things when they came to him so easy and naturally.

Most of us wouldn't understand what he's saying.

So we just take it for granted that Big Walt isn't skookum enough to impart with a few tricks of the trade. LOL
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:27 pm
  • gowazzu02 wrote:im late to the thread but I will just say that former GREATS hardly ever make good coachs. The game came too easy for them.

Big Walt tell us about your best training camp experience?--"well I never actually went to training camp, I held out, stayed home pushed my SUV around then showed up opening day and stepped in and dominated"

So true.
    Smellyman
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:34 pm
  • Ray Roberts sounds like the better option.
    Smellyman
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:55 pm
  • Smellyman wrote:
    gowazzu02 wrote:im late to the thread but I will just say that former GREATS hardly ever make good coachs. The game came too easy for them.

So true.

Anyone here hear Walt speak on 950 KJR. He makes sense to me.
    Proud Member of the .Net Old Farts Society
    Bigpumpkin
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:06 pm
  • That would be so cool if Walt and Ray came in and finished the final step to our fate to a dynasty, :2thumbs:

Listening to Ray, he'd make the better coach though IMO.
    Seymour
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:37 am
  • I want Walt too, but sometimes players don't make the best coaches.

Though I hope we still hire him and he's a great coach
    "Go Hawks"
    Geologic
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:15 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information