Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Why not Walt??

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Re: Why not Walt??
Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:19 pm
  • im late to the thread but I will just say that former GREATS hardly ever make good coachs. The game came too easy for them.

    Big Walt tell us about your best training camp experience?--"well I never actually went to training camp, I held out, stayed home pushed my SUV around then showed up opening day and stepped in and dominated"
    User avatar
    gowazzu02
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1661
    Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:32 am


Re: Why not Walt??
Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:21 pm
  • Hollandhawk wrote:I don't know about Walt. Yes Walt had great work ethic, but he was also one of the physically gifted athletes in history. It might be hard to be able to teach things when they came to him so easy and naturally.


    That's like saying Bill Gates might not be able to teach people about computers because he's super intelligent.
    "There is no delay of game. We did not let the team know we were scratching our balls"
    IBleedBlueAndGreen
    * NET Injury Guru *
     
    Posts: 2101
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:56 am
    Location: Poulsbo, WA


Re: Why not Walt??
Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:46 pm
  • IBleedBlueAndGreen wrote:
    Hollandhawk wrote:I don't know about Walt. Yes Walt had great work ethic, but he was also one of the physically gifted athletes in history. It might be hard to be able to teach things when they came to him so easy and naturally.


    That's like saying Bill Gates might not be able to teach people about computers because he's super intelligent.



    Most of us wouldn't understand what he's saying.
    User avatar
    Bobblehead
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2356
    Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:52 am


Re: Why not Walt??
Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:51 pm
  • Walt was one in a million. But you can’t hire him because he would be too difficult to fire if need be
    NJlargent
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1436
    Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:02 pm


Re: Why not Walt??
Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:02 pm
  • Bobblehead wrote:
    IBleedBlueAndGreen wrote:
    Hollandhawk wrote:I don't know about Walt. Yes Walt had great work ethic, but he was also one of the physically gifted athletes in history. It might be hard to be able to teach things when they came to him so easy and naturally.


    That's like saying Bill Gates might not be able to teach people about computers because he's super intelligent.



    Most of us wouldn't understand what he's saying.

    So we just take it for granted that Big Walt isn't skookum enough to impart with a few tricks of the trade. LOL
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6558
    Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:48 pm


Re: Why not Walt??
Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:27 pm
  • gowazzu02 wrote:im late to the thread but I will just say that former GREATS hardly ever make good coachs. The game came too easy for them.

    Big Walt tell us about your best training camp experience?--"well I never actually went to training camp, I held out, stayed home pushed my SUV around then showed up opening day and stepped in and dominated"


    So true.
    User avatar
    Smellyman
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4559
    Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:58 pm
    Location: Taipei


Re: Why not Walt??
Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:34 pm
  • Ray Roberts sounds like the better option.
    User avatar
    Smellyman
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4559
    Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:58 pm
    Location: Taipei


Re: Why not Walt??
Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:55 pm
  • Smellyman wrote:
    gowazzu02 wrote:im late to the thread but I will just say that former GREATS hardly ever make good coachs. The game came too easy for them.

    Big Walt tell us about your best training camp experience?--"well I never actually went to training camp, I held out, stayed home pushed my SUV around then showed up opening day and stepped in and dominated"


    So true.


    Anyone here hear Walt speak on 950 KJR. He makes sense to me.
    Proud Member of the .Net Old Farts Society
    Bigpumpkin
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7265
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:13 pm
    Location: Puyallup, WA USA


Re: Why not Walt??
Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:06 pm
  • That would be so cool if Walt and Ray came in and finished the final step to our fate to a dynasty, :2thumbs:

    Listening to Ray, he'd make the better coach though IMO.
    User avatar
    Seymour
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5579
    Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:41 pm


Re: Why not Walt??
Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:37 am
  • I want Walt too, but sometimes players don't make the best coaches.

    Though I hope we still hire him and he's a great coach
    "Go Hawks"
    User avatar
    Geologic
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 543
    Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:45 pm


Previous


It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:15 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information