Bobby Wagner is realizing his potential right now.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Even having been an pro bowler and all pro before, dude even now has still yet to do all the things he can do, but he's starting to really find it. In the same draft that we drafted Irvin, RW, etc., the only player I wanted was this one. AND...I would have taken this player over the Kuechly pick without hesitation due to the need to be truly head up, gap sound football on the strong side B or A gap, depending on the under/over call. You watch this video, and everything just seems easy to him right now and it is, but he'll get even better. I guarantee it.

http://www.seahawks.com/video/2017/01/2 ... bby-wagner

seabowl

Reaction score
vin.couve12":1379gwxx said:
Even having been an pro bowler and all pro before, dude even now has still yet to do all the things he can do, but he's starting to really find it. In the same draft that we drafted Irvin, RW, etc., the only player I wanted was this one. AND...I would have taken this player over the Kuechly pick without hesitation due to the need to be truly head up, gap sound football on the strong side B or A gap, depending on the under/over call. You watch this video, and everything just seems easy to him right now and it is, but he'll get even better. I guarantee it.

http://www.seahawks.com/video/2017/01/2 ... bby-wagner

He's a great player but you would have been the only person maybe on the planet to have taken him over Kuechly.

bighawk

Reaction score
If Kuechly was there no way you take Wagner. I love Wagner don't get me wrong but Kuechly is one of a kind. Both teams have special middle linebackers.

OP
OP
vin.couve12

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Yeah, I absolutely do take him over Keuchly in our defense. He has to play gap sound in the strong side A or B gap and that's exactly where Keuckly's weak spot is. The knock on Keuchly making downfield tackles coming out of college was a legitimate one due to his unwillingness to take on blocks. He's only got 30 inch arms so it's not like he even can. He's got to be protected so keep an eye on the Carolina DT situation this offseason.