Officiating was horrible

Hawknbear

Reaction score
Every drive seattle started with good kick returns was overturned by ticky tack calls? Sometimes injuries and playing the refs are to much to overcome! Atlanta is a good squad just wished the refs called it both ways.

nash72

Reaction score
The better team did win. Atlanta wasn't just better than Seattle today, they were WAY netter than us. You cant win when your offense does nothing after the first drive.

SuperFreak

Reaction score
I thought it was a factor in the loss but the main take away is we couldn't stop thier offense.

nategreat

Reaction score
We as Seahawks fans whine way too much about officiating. We lost, time to start manning up to it. The refs aren't the reason we lost.

SeahawksCanuck

Reaction score
Like every game, there's a couple questionable calls, but these seemed to go both ways and it's not like the score was close.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Hawknbear":2j1m4l53 said:
Every drive seattle started with good kick returns was overturned by ticky tack calls. Sometimes injuries and playing the refs are to much to overcome. The better team didn't win we just had to many injuries. Good luck Atlanta
Wow. Did we watch the same game?
I smell a troll.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hawknbear":cne9s0es said:
Every drive seattle started with good kick returns was overturned by ticky tack calls. Sometimes injuries and playing the refs are to much to overcome. The better team didn't win we just had to many injuries. Good luck Atlanta
The officiating was shitty and one sided, but Seattle still loses if it's a well
Officiated game. Like I said in other forums, Seattle needed their A game from everyone,
Coaches and players.

Very few "brought it today". Gameplanning and scheme were huge disappointments today, especially
On the defensive side of the ball. RIchard told everyone how to beat Atlanta
(Which was correct BTW) and then outsmarted himself and did the exact Opposite.

Our Coords both outsmart themselves often.

dutchman063

Reaction score
The better team DID win, face it, this team just isnt the powerhouse it was a couple years ago... Atlanta buried us

OP
OP
H

Hawknbear

Reaction score
Hesters 78 yard return that changed momentum called flagged game changing call ticky tack!

nash72

Reaction score
Hawknbear":3my7d33m said:
Hesters 78 yard return that changed momentum called flagged game changing call ticky tack!

That was early in the game though. A change in momentum isn't the same as your offense doing absolutely nothing for the rest of the game.

Dismas

Reaction score
The mighty seahawks defense got their as kicked all game long. We knew going in it would be tough, but the D needed to make a difference and they did not.

Can't blame the offense too much, they were the same all year long. Part cable, part bevell... with an average line, maybe the offense bevell called would have worked, but itwasn't, and bevelled never found anything we could rely on.

I, personally, would like to see cable get the 9er job, or just go away, but I don't have strong feelings on bevell either way...

rawkhawk

Reaction score
I agree the Falcons were the better team by the end of the game. I do agree momentum was changed on the penalty on Hesters return. Obviously you can see the change in energy after the safety. They got kicked in the nuts and couldn't recover.

Sealake80

Reaction score
I think we win a close game with even officiating. There are those who will say iM just a homer. However both teams committed a lot of fouls today and only one team had a lot of momentum changing calls against them. The NFL has BAD officiating that changes the outcome of games ALL the time. Personally, Im sick of it.

HHawk121

Reaction score
The punt return shifted momentum heavily. running out the last minute of the 1st half is what gave the game away. SPINELESS.

Seagal2013

Reaction score
Officiating had little to do with this loss, it was the horrible play of our team. That call back sucked the life out of the Hawks, and the safety was the kick in the teeth! It shifted momentum but Hawks had plenty of game left to recover. We just played lousy!

Burnplant

Reaction score
Call back sucked along with the non pick call.

Everyone here saying get over it wasn't ther for -SB40

If we got those calls it would be Espn lead story.

F..k you noobs who don't know yr shit.

cajunhawk

Reaction score
Here is my question:

After the goofy hold called on the punt (you watch the Patriots/Texans game it happened twice and wasn't called), which was already a questionable call, they said 10 yards from the spot of the foul. How can that be a spot foul, and not ten yards taken away from the end of the run? Had it been holding on the Falcons, it would have been added to the end of the run, I think. Now if it was Holding on Sherm then I get spot foul and where the ball made sense. Can anyone point out the rules concerning this call? I think they screwed the pooch on this call, which for this crew was par for the course.