End of an era....

gowazzu02

Reaction score
We had a good run. Ultimately just a other team who popped for one ring nothing else.

nash72

Reaction score
gowazzu02":2rpazmrb said:
We had a good run. Ultimately just a other team who popped for one ring nothing else.

Yep. All we can do is sit back and wonder what could have been.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Today marks the end of the Earl Thomas being injured in the 2016/2017 era, and that I'm happy about.

Bob Loblaw

Reaction score
It sure looks like the window is closed and has been looking that way for a out 2years. Seahawks just not very good anymore.

RussB

Reaction score
This is one of the most talented teams ever assembled and should have been a dynasty. You can play it off whatever way you want but everything changed after XLIX. They would have beat brady and went back to back. They never recovered after that play.

Shame to see such a roster underachieve so bad. They got 1 championship which is awesome but everyone knows they should have had more.

Bob Loblaw

Reaction score
Totally agree, now it's just plug and play to see if you can catch magic again. But it's all over. They are aging, deep playoff runs and they need tobretool with good draft picks. Notundrafted players who make the team

SixSeahawk

Reaction score
Really wanted a chance to redeem that last Super Bowl appearance.

Now it may haunt this franchise for a long time to come if the brass don't make the appropriate moves. Still have faith though.

nash72

Reaction score
Sad thing is its going to get even worse before it gets better. If Bevell and Cable don't go, it might be time for Pete to hit the road.

RussB

Reaction score
nash72":tlivova5 said:
Sad thing is its going to get even worse before it gets better. If Bevell and Cable don't go, it might be time for Pete to hit the road.
I agree pete is a great coach and really good dude.But at some point he needs to realize that those guys have ran the team into the ground and arent helping. If he doesnt it might be time for a new coach.

There are problems and he needs to fix them.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Im not ready to call it!

We just cant continue to think we are THE BEST DEFENSE and THE GREAT COME BACK OFFENSE without backing it up.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Russ Willstrong":2f6xs6vn said:
Im not ready to call it!

We just cant continue to think we are THE BEST DEFENSE and THE GREAT COME BACK OFFENSE without backing it up.

Coaching philosophy will need to change to win again...

The offense lacks the ability to score consistently, and the defense was just bad.

el capitan

Reaction score
You are always a contender as long as you have a franchise QB. The fundamental issue is that too much money has been spent on an aging D at the expense of the O-line.

I don't believe there is another team in the league with a franchise QB who would've risked the health of said QB by making him play behind a line as abysmally bad as ours. If we are going to win another title we need to invest in RW.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Wilson CANT be throwing to guys like Collins on prayer passes!
Also, Graham and Baldwin were in the same area on that high pass to Baldwin. It was a TD for Graham if Baldwin not leaped for it.

RW92

Reaction score
Yes. It will take time to put things back together. Hopefully they can see there weaknesses and address them.

Namely, speed, a premiere pass rusher, and a number 1 wide receiver. They will return again, it just wasn't meant to be at this time. See everyone next year.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
RussB":2jqy2cj1 said:
nash72":2jqy2cj1 said:
I agree pete is a great coach and really good dude.But at some point he needs to realize that those guys have ran the team into the ground and arent helping. If he doesnt it might be time for a new coach.

There are problems and he needs to fix them.

I agree fix them or get out.

dutchman063

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":3swg6jax said:
Should have had 2-3 rings, but it is what it is. Could be worse.

Thanks to free agency the really good teams dont last long at the top

TAB420

Reaction score
Whatever, you guys make me sick. Do you know how many seasons have ended for me in which I would have loved to have gone 10-5-1 with a playoff win. We lost Lockett and Thomas, two huge pieces on both sides. We need to get healthily and add some help to the O-line through free agency, that's it. This team has another 3-5 years before the window even starts to close.

Joey13091

Reaction score
Lol. If you dont think we'll be back in division round next year you are delusional

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk