Franchise Record?

JPatera76

Reaction score
I heard the stadium announcer say something about it on TV but the TV announcers spoke over it anyone catch it

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I think it was the fact that we had the division and the most division wins in Franchise history. I am with you that there was a bit of a overbearing noise on my recording overlaying the stadium announcers broadcast.

Could have been the earliest time they have won the NFC West in Franchise History. I tried and could only get that out of it.

Go Hawks.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":tzsqxaaz said:
I think it was the fact that we had the division and the most division wins in Franchise history. I am with you that there was a bit of a overbearing noise on my recording overlaying the stadium announcers broadcast.

Could have been the earliest time they have won the NFC West in Franchise History. I tried and could only get that out of it.

Go Hawks.

It's not the earliest we've ever clinched. In 2005, we clinched the division in week 13 when we were 9-2 the day before we blew out the Eagles in Philly 42-0 when the Rams lost 24-9 to the Redskins, dropping them to 5-7 after we'd already swept them.

We also clinched the division in week 14 in 2007 when we beat the Cards 42-21, sending us to 9-4 with the tiebreaker and dropping them to 6-7.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Longest run by a punter?

Sent from my SC-02H using Tapatalk

Latest posts