Must win game tonight.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
I had written out a lengthy list of reasons why this is a must win game , but I don't need to we win tonight we clinch the division were at home and we owe the Rams an epic beating nuff said.

Vesuve

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":2y01vj4t said:
I had written out a lengthy list of reasons why this is a must win game , but I don't need to we win tonight we clinch the division were at home and we owe the Rams an epic beating nuff said.

Beating the sh*t-rams is a must win?

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Not really definition of a must win. I REALLY want this win and think the team needs it mentally but they will probably win division regardless. They have two more chances to do it after tonight. Yes I know seeding chances will be better if we win out but MUST win is different.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
We want at least a first round bye and only one road game (likely at Dallas), since we have been terrible on the road.

First round bye, home playoff game that we likely win... then we are in the Championship game and at least have a shot.

It's a must win. We need to win out and hope Detroit loses one.

Jiggy

Reaction score
In today's NFL, every game is a must win game. Which isn't to say that you NEED to go 16-0 to make the playoffs. But it's not out of the ordinary for at least one team, in a conference to go 13-3 or better.

There is little margin for error.

NOLAHawk

Reaction score
Yes it's a must win beyond playoff implications because the Rams will have swept the Hawks 2 consecutive seasons- the last win being 2014 against a team they should own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sutz

Reaction score
"Must win" is vastly over used this time of year. Every loss hurts, and you never want to lose a home division game just for pride reasons. I understand all the stuff we want to happen, like winning the div and a possible home playoff game, so yeah, a loss would hurt more than usual, but I reserve the "must win" sobriquet for lose and out situations, which this isn't.

GO HAWKS!!!

semiahmoo

Reaction score
From a mental/emotional standpoint for this team prior to a hoped for successful playoff run, "Must Win" could very well be appropriate regarding tonight's game.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
IMO they're all must win from here on out.

This team, like last year's team doesn't have the depth and talent to go on the road and win, they NEED the bye and opportunity to host the NFC Championship with less games played.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1ed6nxtk said:

This team, like last year's team doesn't have the depth and talent to go on the road and win, they NEED the bye and opportunity to host the NFC Championship with less games played.

YUP.

stang233

Reaction score
Winning the NFC Worst is just a consolation price. Big deal. We need the #2 seed or they might as well lose out.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2bbq5mlf said:

Yep. And who knows, Dallas could lose their divisional game and we would host the Championship game at C Link.

Must win from here out.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":ehukfiym said:
We want at least a first round bye and only one road game (likely at Dallas), since we have been terrible on the road.

First round bye, home playoff game that we likely win... then we are in the Championship game and at least have a shot.

If Seattle wins out I expect the to have 3 playoff games at home.
Meaning I have them getting at least the 2 seed and Dallas to be out of the playoffs early. :)

sutz

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":wvqqx8qz said:
FlyingGreg":wvqqx8qz said:

If Seattle wins out I expect the to have 3 playoff games at home.
Meaning I have them getting at least the 2 seed and Dallas to be out of the playoffs early. :)
Not sure how we get 3 home playoff games if we get a bye. ;)

RCATES

Reaction score
We need to win out and lock up the #2 seed. Lions are not winning out with that brutal remaining schedule. No way Hawks are going to beat Atlanta and Cowboys back to back weeks on the road in the playoffs. #2 seed or bust on our chance's of getting another ring this year.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
I'd say for making the SB, then yes.

I have little expectation that this team could win 3 games in a row. And two of those being on the road. The body of work thus far this season doesn't support that kind of hope.

This team is just too inconsistent and definitely not the same team on the road.