Will everything be OK Friday

zchurch74

Reaction score
We are all butt hurt and frustrated with this team. With this blowout loss and the Rams getting smoked and all the JF controversy in LA, I can see the Seahawks coming out on Thursday night and putting a beat down on the Rams. I know our history with them and they pretty much own us in the last few years but I think this week will be much like the Panthers week.

Russ will turn it around and we will play great at home. I think Thursday will be a great Band-Aid for this week. But it will just be that, a Band-Aid and not a cure for our bigger problems.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Hopefully so.

If they play the same way at home like they did yesterday, they'll get booed off the field. They know better than to play that bad at home

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Based on how we played yesterday, I don't feel great. I mean the Rams have beat us 3 straight.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
We've lost two of our last three to mediocre teams, and we're playing a team that has beaten us three times in a row.

I wish I shared your optimism, but the evidence just won't allow it.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No, we are not ALL butthurt. It's one game, Rodgers hasn't lost a home game in December since 2008. Hawks played like crap, still has nothing to do with the butt kicking that they are gonna' put on the Rams Thursday.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":1qx5sxbw said:
We've lost two of our last three to mediocre teams, and we're playing a team that has beaten us three times in a row.

It should be a win given our Hawks habit of "bounce back" games, but it won't likely be the easy win some in here are so quick to predict.

And if we lose, OUCH. Might just cripple the team permanently for this season.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
No, Pope re-aggravated his sprained ankle.. same one

Hawks46

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":3ee9jezi said:

I hear you, but the Rams have been playing really crappy. Goff is worse than Keenum and they have a lame duck interim coach who was their ST coach on Monday. It's really hard to call, but usually teams in the NFL come back really strong after an ass whooping. I wouldn't be surprised if the line was 9.5 for us.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Aside from everyone having scorched retinas, I think we'll all be just fine.