Wolf Grey It Is

Hawks46

Reaction score
Well that screws us.

Should've gone with the road whites to blend in with the snow. Seriously might have to change my prediction.

rigelian

Reaction score
Hawks46":3u48c5sv said:
Well that screws us.

Should've gone with the road whites to blend in with the snow. Seriously might have to change my prediction.
That might make it harder for Russell to see his receivers.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

253hawk

Reaction score
Hawks46":191ccuvo said:
Well that screws us.

Unis are picked out before July. All they can change is the pants. I don't think the equipment manager can predict snow games that far in advance.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
253hawk":2aqryci0 said:
Hawks46":2aqryci0 said:
Well that screws us.

Unis are picked out before July. All they can change is the pants. I don't think the equipment manager can predict snow games that far in advance.

They may not be able to predict snow games that far in advance, but they can certainly look at a game in December in Green Bay and consider the possibility, which is probably why they went with the Wolf Grey instead of our normal road white duds. Just in case we didn't want our receivers disappearing in the snow.

Hawks46

Reaction score
rigelian":1a6jyigg said:
Hawks46":1a6jyigg said:
Well that screws us.

That might make it harder for Russell to see his receivers.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Bah, we won't need to run.

Besides, it would also mean that Rodgers wouldn't be able to see the LOB. :twisted:

I'd be happier with that. Bout time we gave him a 4 pick game.

Heyseed

Reaction score
The Wolf Grey might blend with the snow tonal value perfectly
This will be cool!

seahawksny

Reaction score
253hawk":3nqridhj said:
Hawks46":3nqridhj said:
Well that screws us.

U cant predict it but it doesnt take a genius to think its possible to snow in GB in December

seahawksny

Reaction score
Would have smarter to wear blue plants today
in case RW vision is blinded and needs to see his receivers downfield.

cymatica

Reaction score
Wilson should know where the receivers should be, they have the plays memorized I would think. Probably more important to see what the defense is doing.

Wolf greys and white on blues are the best looking uniforms though

Jiggy

Reaction score
IMO the biggest story behind this is the Seahawks don't have to sacrifice the best damn uniform in the league nay all of sports for that God awful lime green color rush crap.

nash72

Reaction score
Now that we lost in these crappy grey uniforms, can we finally bring in the retro unis next season?

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
nash72":68eg013r said:
Now that we lost in these crappy grey uniforms, can we finally bring in the retro unis next season?
+1
:2thumbs: