Earl Thomas watched loss in a Portland Buffalo Wild Wings

Reaction score

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
OMG that just made Earl that much cooler. Too lazy to read the article, but does it explain why he was in Portland?

sdog1981

Reaction score
Carribean Jerk man that is a good sauce.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
I was wondering are players allowed to travel with team and be on sidelines when injured? If so do you think he should have? I know he cant play but the whole team brother mentality?

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Being from Houston he is probably a Rockets fan. And nobody recognized him? Doubt that would have been the case in Seattle.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Year of The Hawk":34ice7rv said:
I was wondering are players allowed to travel with team and be on sidelines when injured? If so do you think he should have? I know he cant play but the whole team brother mentality?

Not sure about "a rule" or how it might be determined but Kam went to the games while he was not suiting up.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":3dnh2jhz said:
Being from Houston he is probably a Rockets fan. And nobody recognized him? Doubt that would have been the case in Seattle.

He's not really from Houston.

He's from the Beaumont area, a little town just east of Beaumont called Orange, actually.

Still very possible that he's a Rockets fan.

Mike D in 332

Reaction score
My question is if you're a pro athlete with that much money and you're going to go to Portland to watch the game why are you watching at Buffalo wild wings instead of buying tickets and sitting in the Arena? Earl could probably afford courtside tickets I'm thinking

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Mike D in 332":ciob6pau said:
My question is if you're a pro athlete with that much money and you're going to go to Portland to watch the game why are you watching at Buffalo wild wings instead of buying tickets and sitting in the Arena? Earl could probably afford courtside tickets I'm thinking

Not everyone likes to do that though. To reach their own.

Heyseed

Reaction score
Funny,
I was at the Coeur d'Alene Buffalo Wild Wings watching that loss

:34853_doh:

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Mike D in 332":1au0zeb1 said:
He watched the Hawks at BW's. He took in the Blazers-Rockets later that night live.

Jayburd14

Reaction score
Mike D in 332":274zd9r8 said:
I am guessing he was at the Buffalo Wild Wings next to Lloyd Center which is not too far from the Moda Center and since the tipoff was at 6pm he had plenty of time to make it to the game.

drdiags

Reaction score
Mike D in 332":eogtux15 said:

He went to the Friday and Sunday Trail Blazers games. The article mentions that Sunday, before he went to the game he watched the Seahawks at the Wild Wings. Not sure what you are thinking:

Thomas attended Portland’s NBA win over the New Orleans Pelicans at the Moda Center downtown on Friday night. That was a few hours after his teammates left without him on their flight to Tampa. Thomas returned to the arena Sunday night to watch the Blazers, owned by Seahawks owner Paul Allen, play Thomas’ favorite team, the Houston Rockets. Houston is about an hour and 45 minutes west of Thomas’ hometown of Orange, Texas.

That Blazers-Rockets game started at 6 p.m. That was about two hours after Thomas’ teammates finished their frustrating loss across the country. While his Seahawks were starting their long flight back to SeaTac, Thomas watched his Rockets beat the Blazers 130-114. So at least that went his way last weekend.

Read more here: http://www.thenewstribune.com/sports/nf ... rylink=cpy

Smellyman

Reaction score
Mike D in 332":3gyjptst said:

Not to mention he knows the owner.

London12

Reaction score
Someone tell me more about this Buffalo Wild Wings place. Is it a classy establishment for Earl?