Fearless Prediction Thread (Panthers @ Seahawks)

kidhawk

Reaction score
Aros has asked me to continue this thread in his absence. As he isn't making an official pick, his record will remain the same but I'll post it each week for reference. Now onto the thread...

This past week was brutal. Key injuries and lackluster performances from a few players made for a tough game to watch, but this week, we will hopefully get some of our talent back on the field. We are playing at home and in prime time against a very beat up Panthers team. They have a lot of motivation to attempt to salvage their season, but this week's fearless prediction says that won't happen, although it should be a tight game...

Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 16 - Panthers 13

Aros Fearless Prediction Record: 7-3-1

My Fearless Prediction Record: 0-0-0

Largent80

Reaction score
I posted in a similar thread.

Kitties put on IR their starting center and also his backup. Also IR'd their LT and their RT sprained his knee badly.

Our DL is going to feast. And our passing game is going to take a big step up as their pass D is vulnerable.

Hawks 33
Pussy's 06

iigakusei

Reaction score
Seahawks 24
Panthers 20

Panthers will lead at halftime. We pull it out late.

xStickybudz

Reaction score
God please let us beat these guys in considerable fashion

Hawks 21
Cats 10

RTD 2-1

RichNhansom

Reaction score
I predict a lot of phantom holding calls and hands to the chest translate to hands to the face, early on our drives that repeatedly put us in 1st or 2nd and 20plus from behind our own 15.

This will be a repeat of the AZ prime time game from last year.

Carolina is still in the hunt and making that division interesting and we have nearly locked ours up.

The last couple of games they have let the teams play so we are due for another head scratching flag fest where our opponents miraculously play the cleanest game of their lives.

Hopefully we play good enough to win the game and beat the officials too.

stizz19

Reaction score
Hawks 28
Panthers 21

Is Kuechly playing yet, I never heard anything after that nasty looking concussion he got.

RussB

Reaction score
They are gonna be fired up for this one. I see the D line giving them some trouble though.

Hawks-17

Panthers-10

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
Seahawks will Not repeat that lay-n-egg game from last week. Not here, not any more. Flush that BUCS game down the toilet, its done.

31 Seahawks
13 Panthers

Mtjhoyas

Reaction score
Carolina 17
Seahawks 9

Another week of no TDs. OL continues it's struggles against a top notch DL. More questions abound. Despite struggles, Newton leads Carolina on 2 drives in the 4th quarter to seal the W.

And no, I take no joy in writing this.

Millen Hawk

Reaction score
Largent80":3bej0gku said:
I posted in a similar thread.

Kitties put on IR their starting center and also his backup. Also IR'd their LT and their RT sprained his knee badly.

Our DL is going to feast. And our passing game is going to take a big step up as their pass D is vulnerable.

Hawks 33
Pussy's 06

I'm expecting a big day for our D and getting after Cam (I really hope he complains after the game about getting hit to often and not feeling safe) but it's our Offense (mostly our OL) that dictates if we win or lose.Our D has played lights out and has kept us in most of games but if our OL can't defend and our O doesn't move the ball and put up points then it's going to be a long night for the Hawks. Not saying we're going to lose but if we are not able to move the ball and score points then it really doesn't matter how well our D plays.

MIA - We had 6 sacks and held them to just over 200yrds, yet we barely won. MIA owned our OL
LA - 3 Sacks, 3 FG, 280yrds and we lost by 6pts - Again LA owned our OL
AZ - Tons of hits on the QB, but not being able to move the ball to even kick a few more FG lost us the game. Overall great D on AZ and a lackluster effort by our O.
TB - D held them to 14pts, yet we only complete 1 of 11 3rd downs. And yes they owned our OL.

Games we scored points, all but one we won.
9ers - 37, Jets - 27, ATL - 26, NO - 20, BUF - 31, NE - 31, PHI - 26,

Hawks - 27
CAR - 17

Keyhawk

Reaction score
Thanks to Kidhawk for continuing this thread. Season is over for Riverboat Ron's team. Looks like we get Bennett and Britt back this week.

Seahawks 24
Panthers 16

byau

Reaction score
thanks kidhawk

Prediction (0-0-0)
Seahawks 16 (4 scores a good thing, but only 1 TD)
Panthers 13 (2 TDs not bad)

Prop Predictions: (0-0-0)
One fumble by either Avril or Wagner
Two INT, by our backup CB and FS
Seahawks only capitalize on one of those with a FG, the rest are punts
And heck, missed PAT by the Panthers
Seahawks O: no turnovers