Kearse needs to go

Reaneypark

Reaction score
No reason to pay his salary when we could get the same production from a free-agent rookie. Cut him at the end of the season and use the money for line help.

OP
OP
Reaneypark

Reaneypark

Reaction score
He has been productive in the past, but it's clearly over. He can't even disguise a "rub" route any more.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Posts like this should be a sticky. Along with the weekly fire Bevell and hate Cable thread.

OP
OP
Reaneypark

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Year of The Hawk":2hi83tmu said:
Posts like this should be a sticky. Along with the weekly fire Bevell and hate Cable thread.

Too be fair, I wasn't on the dump him bandwagon until today. He's just a guy at this point.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
I've been a Kearse supporter for a long time, but I have to agree with the OP. He got his money and isn't producing anymore. He has his spot in Seahawk lore, but it's time to move on now. The sad thing is there's no one on the roster or PS that's an upgrade. Richardson, Kasen, Lawler....the WR core is thin. I think McCevoy is probably the best bet, which is sad because he's so unproven.

notyou

Reaction score
I think Kearse's problems are partly due too poor thrown passes and mybe needs to have his lasik redone.

Hawkfish

Reaction score
He really hasn't done anything since the catch near the goal line in our last Super Bowl.

Too many drops, can't block correctly on rub routes, slow, invisible most games.

Time to move on.

drrew

Reaction score
Cutting Kearse after this season will save a total of $366k of the cap, it would carry $3.6m in dead cap space next season.

Cutting Kearse after the 2017 season saves $5m against the cap. That's when they'll let him go.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
"I let some opportunities get away from me...but that's how you push through adversity" - he's let a lot of opportunities get away from him lately and I've seen very little pushing through adversity.

[youtube]_sNf2Ykhxvw[/youtube]

MrThortan

Reaction score
Kearse is cursed. During normal play time he tends to drop the ball or not pull in a athletic grab. When the game is on the line though, he tends to make these clutch plays. It's a paradox

hawk45

Reaction score
I pine for the days when Kearse was the biggest gripe coming out of games.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Kearse is the 4th option.

Unfortunately, by the time Wilson's progression hits the 4th target, Wilson is scrambling for his life and heaving a prayer at him.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
storm74":137xlmpp said:
I have nothing to say other than he makes big plays when he has to and disappears otherwise.

How many big plays has he made this year?