I don't see us going on the road and beating Dallas.

blazen2392

Reaction score
I've noticed how much more time all our opposing QBs have in the pocket. It's borderline ridiculous that we cannot get any sort of pressure on the QB. Dak is going to have all day to throw on us. And zeke will tear us a new one on the ground. They will control the clock and wear and tear us down. I really hope Bennet comes back to 100% soon because without him we might not even make it to the NFC championship.

potatohead

Reaction score
If they keep putting up games like this Dallas on the road is not going to be he primary concern... Someone else is.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Lol at NFC championship, yeah right. I see one and done written all over this team

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
But some in here like to point at sack totals and claim we have a great pass rush.

We don't. Not without Bennett, at least.

Sacks don't equate to consistent pressure. Many times, sacks relate to great coverage.

davidonmi

Reaction score
that's a long way away from now...
I believe in this team and their ability to be ready by then.

Today we ran into a hot team playing inspired football and sucked. it happens

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
blazen2392":2aqyxjr5 said:
I've noticed how much more time all our opposing QBs have in the pocket. It's borderline ridiculous that we cannot get any sort of pressure on the QB. Dak is going to have all day to throw on us. And zeke will tear us a new one on the ground. They will control the clock and wear and tear us down. I really hope Bennet comes back to 100% soon because without him we might not even make it to the NFC championship.

Because they never call a hold on the other team at all. I dont know how many GD times Ive seen Avril, Bennet or Clark held with no holding call..its borderline INSANE and entering conspiracy theory territory

cymatica

Reaction score
They seem to call a hold almost always if we get a stop or its a minimal gain. The hold in the endzone is one example of horrible officiating, pete had to use a challenge on what they said was clearly a hold in the endzone.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Dallas does not match up well with us at all. They have a non existent pass rush and suspect corners. In case you haven't been paying attention to Dallas much this year, they've had a pretty soft schedule and they eck out wins. Our defense also plays better away from Century Link contrary to popular belief. They'll also be even better by then with Michael Bennett and Earl Thomas in the roster.

Also, this team shows time and time again they play up to their great opponents and down to their not so good opponents. Pete Carroll USC teams were the same way.

R-E-L-A-X

chris98251

Reaction score
As the team sat today probably not, healthy I would welcome the chance.

bandiger

Reaction score
They'll have to face teams like Giants, Falcons, Racists, Lions any of those teams with a decent WR and a vet QB will trash this team easily cause the offense stinks. They are not consistent at all who is the one to blame really, Oline, Bevell, Cable, Carroll, Schneider. Whatever its stupid how shit this offense sometimes plays. Defense is consistent cause thats where most of the money went although we complain that they can never stop drives fast enough or cause turnovers :p

Steve2222

Reaction score
bandiger":2dra96vz said:
They'll have to face teams like Giants, Falcons, Racists, Lions any of those teams with a decent WR and a vet QB will trash this team easily cause the offense stinks. They are not consistent at all who is the one to blame really, Oline, Bevell, Cable, Carroll, Schneider. Whatever its stupid how shit this offense sometimes plays. Defense is consistent cause thats where most of the money went although we complain that they can never stop drives fast enough or cause turnovers :p

You must be a new fan

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
Many wrote off the Patriots game before their plane left Seattle.

Steve2222

Reaction score
SPIRITOF12":26arjk8j said:
Many wrote off the Patriots game before their plane left Seattle.

Exactly. No harm no foul. Nobody expected us to beat NE and no one expected us to lose to the Bucs. So in the end we came out 1-1 like everyone expected.

zchurch74

Reaction score
Im not worried about our defense. We held them to zero points for the last three quarters. That is impressive on the road starting the way we did today. Im concerned about this offense. None of our stars on offense were out today. What the hell happened with Rawls? I am not sold on him yet. Yes our O-line sucks but they have all year. After our last three games and how well we played today is very concerning. In order to go anywhere in the playoffs we have to hope our Offense can put up 25+ points in three games straight. I don't think we can do that. I agree we will win won but that's about it.

We have to be the number one or two seed. When is the last time we lost a playoff game at home??

Steve2222

Reaction score
zchurch74":1bpbn5u3 said:
Im not worried about our defense. We held them to zero points for the last three quarters. That is impressive on the road starting the way we did today. Im concerned about this offense. None of our stars on offense were out today. What the hell happened with Rawls? I am not sold on him yet. Yes our O-line sucks but they have all year. After our last three games and how well we played today is very concerning. In order to go anywhere in the playoffs we have to hope our Offense can put up 25+ points in three games straight. I don't think we can do that. I agree we will win won but that's about it.

We have to be the number one or two seed. When is the last time we lost a playoff game at home??

Britt didn't play, who actually is a pretty good ball player. Our OL had three rookies starting.

ducks41468

Reaction score
We did beat NE on the road in a game no one expected us to win. I think we actually have a good chance of winning at Dallas, but we'll probably lay an egg on offense against an inferior team in our first game and not even make it to Dallas.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Steve2222":1ikmzql4 said:
Dallas does not match up well with us at all. They have a non existent pass rush and suspect corners. In case you haven't been paying attention to Dallas much this year, they've had a pretty soft schedule and they eck out wins. Our defense also plays better away from Century Link contrary to popular belief. They'll also be even better by then with Michael Bennett and Earl Thomas in the roster.

Also, this team shows time and time again they play up to their great opponents and down to their not so good opponents. Pete Carroll USC teams were the same way.

R-E-L-A-X

Dominate O line and a dominate running game.

They dominate in time of possession.

How exactly do they not match up well with us? They our our Achilles Heel.

Steve2222

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":2vzxv6dq said:
Steve2222":2vzxv6dq said:

R-E-L-A-X

Because we have a great defense. Our rush defense is night and day better with Michael Bennett in the lineup. Name another defense that matches up better?

Dallas' defense is also pretty bad. The have absolutely zero pass rush. Teams that give Seattle trouble are teams with good pass rushes. Again, Dallas isn't blowing teams out of the water.

OP
OP
B

blazen2392

Reaction score
Steve2222":c2j3k7k0 said:
FlyingGreg":c2j3k7k0 said:
Steve2222":c2j3k7k0 said:

R-E-L-A-X

Because we have a great defense. Our rush defense is night and day better with Michael Bennett in the lineup. Name another defense that matches up better?

Dallas' defense is also pretty bad. The have absolutely zero pass rush. Teams that give Seattle trouble are teams with good pass rushes. Again, Dallas isn't blowing teams out of the water.

Have you seen Dallas O-line play before? They are downright frightening. The hawks D will not be able to stop them without this offense putting up points.

hawk45

Reaction score
Dallas is definitely a better matchup for us than a team with a dominant DL.

I pray we avoid the teams with good DLs, I suppose I've been praying that this entire run.