Levi Stadium

SeatownJay

Reaction score
It's Levi Stadium at the end of a double-digit loss season for the Niners. My guess is the Seahawks fans will be sitting wherever they want in the stadium as it will be otherwise empty.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
SeatownJay":1jwnzaag said:
It's Levi Stadium at the end of a double-digit loss season for the Niners. My guess is the Seahawks fans will be sitting wherever they want in the stadium as it will be otherwise empty.

OUCH!! That's being pretty harsh with the Niner fans, isn't it?

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Most seats that come available are on the visitors side. The home side has a huge number of club level seating that won't be available on the secondary market.

In case you are going on New Years, pm me

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":3e3z200o said:
SeatownJay":3e3z200o said:

OUCH!! That's being pretty harsh with the Niner fans, isn't it?

Not really. Just a statement of fact.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Tickets on stubhub start at $50. You can party in the city if you want then take Caltrain to mountain view and the v t a straight to Levi's.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":25rj0q3l said:
Tickets on stubhub start at $50. You can party in the city if you want then take Caltrain to mountain view and the v t a straight to Levi's.

Is there anything close to the stadium for that mornings games?

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
st Stephens green in downtown mountain view. It's a Seahawks bar two blocks from the local light rail to Levi's...