Wouldn't it be nice...

DirtyDave

Reaction score
If Marshawn could be convinced to play the rest of the way this year.. he is still under contract.

DJrmb

Reaction score
No, it would be one of the worst things the team could do.

OP
OP
D

DirtyDave

Reaction score
so it would be bad to have marshawn when you need 2 yards on third down. ask any player on that team and i am sure they would disagree with you.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
DirtyDave":3htwmco6 said:
so it would be bad to have marshawn when you need 2 yards on third down. ask any player on that team and i am sure they would disagree with you.

He probably isn't even in football shape right now.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
DirtyDave":tdj9te1g said:

What if we needed one yard on second down? Oh wait......

OP
OP
D

DirtyDave

Reaction score
I understand that.. a diminished role, maybe 5 plays a game.. 4rth and 1, 3rd and 2.. you know short relief for rawls. just my thoughts.. not as a major role.. throw him a few bones ... bring him in.. use him for special circumstances..we are a mess at running back. just an option that crossed my mind. grabbing at straws at this point.. we hurting.

Own The West

Reaction score
He'd be like, "Pete, hold my blunt. I'm about to get that first down now, boss."

potatohead

Reaction score
I guess we'd rather have a guy that falls himself over to pick up seven yards on 3rd and eight and then celebrates about it.