Wilson Getting Sacked

nIdahoSeahawk

Reaction score
So, I was looking at Wilson's career stats to see how this year is looking compared to previous years based on games played instead of pass attempts. He's been sacked 20 times so far this season. That actually puts him on par for 32 this year, a career low, edging out 2012 by one. Kinda shocking.

Other fun facts, he's currently on par for 4,342 passing yards(career high) , 17-18 TD passes(career low), and an amazing only 3-4 int's. Sadly, he's also on par for a very low 126 yds rushing, but we should see that improve as he gets more healthy.

byau

Reaction score
nIdahoSeahawk":pvie1dto said:
So, I was looking at Wilson's career stats to see how this year is looking compared to previous years based on games played instead of pass attempts. He's been sacked 20 times so far this season. That actually puts him on par for 32 this year, a career low, edging out 2012 by one. Kinda shocking.

Other fun facts, he's currently on par for 4,342 passing yards(career high) , 17-18 TD passes(career low), and an amazing only 3-4 int's. Sadly, he's also on par for a very low 126 yds rushing, but we should see that improve as he gets more healthy.

He's also on par for 2 receiving touchdowns? :) :) :) :D

My buddies and I couldn't stop geeking on that play. Can't get enough of the replay

It's Baldwin to Wilson .. TOUCHDOWN!!

OP
OP
N

nIdahoSeahawk

Reaction score
byau":36991c21 said:
nIdahoSeahawk":36991c21 said:

My buddies and I couldn't stop geeking on that play. Can't get enough of the replay

LOL of course, how could I forget that detail!

ivotuk

Reaction score
nIdahoSeahawk":39pfp8e8 said:
byau":39pfp8e8 said:
nIdahoSeahawk":39pfp8e8 said:

LOL of course, how could I forget that detail!

Fire nIdahoSeahawk!

Latest posts