Whens Bennett supposed to be back?

Polaris

Reaction score
Last I heard, Bennett was targeted to be back this week (Tampa),

sutz

Reaction score
Let's hope it's this week. We could use the pass rush.

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
Wouldn't surprise me if Pete held him out of this game against Tampa. He seems to be giving everyone an extra game's rest (bye week sort of). I think he knows we're going into the playoffs and it's the team that is healthiest that benefits at that time.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I would not rush him back. We need him later in the season and for the playoff run. I would give him a minimum of 3 weeks, maybe 4.

We can beat Tampa without him, as long as we get our run game going, and have Jon Ryan throwing to Gary Gilliam. ;)

Sparkchaser737

Reaction score
I think we need him back sooner than later. Marsh was either getting treated like a pinball, or pancaked. There really wasn't a pass rush without a blitz that I saw against Wentz

Laloosh

Reaction score
They won't rush him back. If he is a full go at practice all week, I think it's doable but if we hear that he's limited in any way, I'll read that as him still being a week or so out.

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/710ESPNSeattle/status/800762540938563584[/tweet]

“The pressure is always good,” Lane said. “It starts up front, that’s what we preach. … When the D-line gets a good push and a good rush, it makes it easy for us to cover back there.”

Wagner, who had 15 tackles, also applauded the line for chewing up blockers, leaving him generally untouched. That was the case when he looped around on a blitz through a wide open middle for his sack in the first quarter.

“It was just me and him and I thought he was gonna throw it but he ducked so I just had to make the hit,” Wagner said.

As for Bennett, who said he feels good – “I’m rich and I’m black, I can’t complain,” he quipped – hopes to return to the field next week against the Buccaneers or in two weeks against Carolina “for sure.”

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
“I’m rich and I’m black, I can’t complain." Haha, God I love him.