Nantz/Simms will call game. Seahawks 6.5 favorite to win.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Just because all of you fellow fans LOVE to know who the color commentary will be...here ya go! :irishdrinkers:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/SheilKapadia/status/798615075955216384[/tweet]

seahawksny

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":290y5o2k said:
Just because all of you fellow fans LOVE to know who the color commentary will be...here ya go! :irishdrinkers:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/SheilKapadia/status/798615075955216384[/tweet]

when does map come out. I assume we get here in NY

kidhawk

Reaction score
maps generally come out on Wednesday. CBS games often have screwy maps for Seahawks games. Where I'm at we always get the Seahawks games on FOX, but it's a crapshoot when it comes to CBS weeks.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
over\under on how many times Simms mentions the "bad calls" that helped the Hawks.
So glad I'll be at the game instead of listening to him. Although, Boomer is WAY worse when it comes to that stuff imo.

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2016&wk=11[/urltargetblank]

Map is out, and as it was only a choice between our game or the Patriots/Niners game, our game won out for most of the country. A few scattered pockets of places that will be getting the Pats/Niners, but the vast majority of the nation is getting the Seahawks/Eagles this week. Just be sure to tune in to CBS and not FOX or you'll be confused

Hawknballs

Reaction score
So when they did the thursday night switcheroo with cbs did they break the seal on CBS doing AFC based games?

bmorepunk

Reaction score
kidhawk":2qcoebq1 said:
[urltargetblank]http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2016&wk=11[/urltargetblank]

Map is out, and as it was only a choice between our game or the Patriots/Niners game, our game won out for most of the country. A few scattered pockets of places that will be getting the Pats/Niners, but the vast majority of the nation is getting the Seahawks/Eagles this week. Just be sure to tune in to CBS and not FOX or you'll be confused

South Dakota getting the NE/SF game cracks me up. Other than that it is the California/New England markets and Indy, Mobile, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, and the stretch between Tampa and West Palm Beach.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Hawknballs":vx6loakz said:
So when they did the thursday night switcheroo with cbs did they break the seal on CBS doing AFC based games?

The CBS/AFC and FOX/NFC exclusivity ended a few years back. There are several games each year that the opposite network now airs. I don't know the details of the arrangement, but I heard it was to give more options for each network to have better games each week.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
kidhawk":396osoax said:
Hawknballs":396osoax said:

The CBS/AFC and FOX/NFC exclusivity ended a few years back. There are several games each year that the opposite network now airs. I don't know the details of the arrangement, but I heard it was to give more options for each network to have better games each week.

Correct. Another reason we are on CBS this week is the Bills game was on MNF and that'd have typically been aired on CBS as Buffalo was the road team. Thus, CBS wanted a second Seahawks game to air one way or the other.