Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Going Back to Seahawks Smashmouth Football

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • I think with the release of Michaels and the promotion of Pope, it's all about going back to being a physical smashmouth team in the running game.

You got Trukafoo and 3 RBs, Rawls, Prosise, and Pope who can help wear down a defense, if all three gets significant snaps in the run game, defense will be worn down by the 3rd quarter. As much as I like Michaels, it seemed like he was making more of a business decision to stay healthy to get that huge contract for next year instead of balling out and having no fear out there.
    theincrediblesok
    NET Veteran

• maybe..just hope Rawls can stay healthy...if not not sure who would be punching it in on the goal line.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions 2014.02.02 Seahawks 43 Broncos 8
    Cyrus12
    NET Veteran

• Cyrus12 wrote:maybe..just hope Rawls can stay healthy...if not not sure who would be punching it in on the goal line.

Tanner McEvoy?
    theincrediblesok
    NET Veteran

• Nice seeing some guards pull and hb sweep. Might be wrong, but i swear i saw much more of that when cable first got here. Seems like all they ran was zone read/zone runs for the last year or so.
    cymatica
    NET Veteran

• Cyrus12 wrote:maybe..just hope Rawls can stay healthy...if not not sure who would be punching it in on the goal line.

Same people who have done it the last several years. Even with Lynch this team was never a line it up and drive it in type of a goal line, 3rd & 1, 4th & 1 type of offense. Perhaps Prosise can be a hand it to him, leap over the line type of athletic short yardage runner the team has needed.
    Thomas Paine: To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead
    Seafan
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:05 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information