Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

We will run the table except?

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
We will run the table except?
Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:15 am
  • The Rams Lol
    I hope I'm wrong in that aspect but for some reason we just struggle so badly with that team
    "We Have 70 Dollars And A Pair Of Girls Underpants. We're Safe As Kittens I'm Telling You!"
    seahawksny
    NET Veteran

Re: We will run the table except?
Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:23 am
  • We will beat the Rams. They caught us at the right time earlier this season.
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *

Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:29 am
  • FlyingGreg wrote:We will beat the Rams. They caught us at the right time earlier this season.

And what about last year when they won in Seattle? In the midst of a five game win streak with the offense playing better than it ever has? Everything goes out the window with the Rams.
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:36 am
  • I'd like to see the Hawks beat the Eagles.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:26 am
  • Uncle Si wrote:I'd like to see the Hawks beat the Eagles.

Championship opportunity.
    gowazzu02
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:31 am
  • One things for sure. Having lost what four in a row to the Rams, there is no way the Seahawks will overlook them next time they play. I wouldn't be surprised if Seattle absolutely blows them out on Thursday night football. Especially when more than likely Goff will be starting by then. And I feel strongly that Goff is a bust already. Fisher doesn't have confidence in him now to displace one of the worst starting QBs in the league.
    Steve2222
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:38 am
  • Steve2222 wrote:One things for sure. Having lost what four in a row to the Rams, there is no way the Seahawks will overlook them next time they play. I wouldn't be surprised if Seattle absolutely blows them out on Thursday night football. Especially when more than likely Goff will be starting by then. And I feel strongly that Goff is a bust already. Fisher doesn't have confidence in him now to displace one of the worst starting QBs in the league.

I doubt the Seahawks overlooked them the last time either. Also, I doubt Goff is starting.
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:52 am
  • You know, the Rams are weird. We used to chalk every Rams game up to a win not so long ago. Once was that we had a double-digit win streak against them, that they couldn't beat us no matter where it was. Even when it looked like they were winning, they'd snatch defeat from the jaws of victory on us every damned time.

Somehow, some way, the tables have turned. Somehow, we've reversed that trend. Dunno how, but it's happened. The Rams are not that good. One of these years we'll look up and say, "well, that's weird: we have beaten the Rams the last six games straight!"
    "The ultimate number is W's, and that’s what matters in Santa Clara. As such, Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does." - Paul Gutierrez
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:35 am
  • Lol. I can see us running the table but we definitely shouldn't get to far ahead of ourselves, this was a big win Sunday night. As far as the rams are concerned I feel it could go either way for whatever reason why have our number
    xStickybudz
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:40 am
  • FlyingGreg wrote:We will beat the Rams. They caught us at the right time earlier this season.

Like I said in week two, until the narrative changes on us struggling to score on the Ram's D, I can't be confident in any game we play against them.

For some reason the Rams have decided the only two games a year that matter to them are the two games against us..........and for some reason the Hawk's have continued to not figure out how to beat them.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:54 am
  • Seanhawk wrote:
    FlyingGreg wrote:We will beat the Rams. They caught us at the right time earlier this season.

And what about last year when they won in Seattle? In the midst of a five game win streak with the offense playing better than it ever has? Everything goes out the window with the Rams.

The first time they have won in Seattle since what, 2004?

Sh*t happens.

You can be afraid of the middling Rams all you want. We all know they treat our games like the playoffs, since that's as close to it they will get with .500 Jeff Fisher.

We beat them next month, and it might even be a blowout.
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *

Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:03 am
  • FlyingGreg wrote:
    Seanhawk wrote:
    FlyingGreg wrote:We will beat the Rams. They caught us at the right time earlier this season.

The first time they have won in Seattle since what, 2004?

Sh*t happens.

You can be afraid of the middling Rams all you want. We all know they treat our games like the playoffs, since that's as close to it they will get with .500 Jeff Fisher.

We beat them next month, and it might even be a blowout.

Never said I was afraid of them and let's just say I was...it wouldn't make the smallest difference because the players aren't. You just said they caught us at the right time earlier in the year and I just pointed out that they caught us last year while the Hawks were playing better than any time I can remember in recent memory and we still lost.
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:23 am
  • HawkGA wrote:
    Steve2222 wrote:One things for sure. Having lost what four in a row to the Rams, there is no way the Seahawks will overlook them next time they play. I wouldn't be surprised if Seattle absolutely blows them out on Thursday night football. Especially when more than likely Goff will be starting by then. And I feel strongly that Goff is a bust already. Fisher doesn't have confidence in him now to displace one of the worst starting QBs in the league.

I doubt the Seahawks overlooked them the last time either. Also, I doubt Goff is starting.

I doubt that too. Reality is, they just know how to play well against us. They have proven that. Name any other NFC team that has beaten us 4 straight times. Granted they get them twice a year, but Arizona and SF ( until this year) have clearly been better in recent past, yet our struggles with the Rams far outweigh those two
    "We Have 70 Dollars And A Pair Of Girls Underpants. We're Safe As Kittens I'm Telling You!"
    seahawksny
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue May 22, 2018 12:19 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information