moving forward Rawls/Prosise...

niveky

Reaction score
My mouth is watering. Looks like Prosise is going to be the real deal...I mean I know it's just one game, but they gave him his shot and I think this will be more of the type of effort we will get from him. Rawls can hopefully still do what he does and such a complete change of pace. Between both of these backs we have everything we need for the running game. If the O Line can make another step up does anyone think it would be feasible to have Rawls and Prosise in at the same time? Both in the backfield, Prosise wide with Rawls back...I am just really hopeful with the possibilities.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Micheal actually had about as impressive a 1 yard run as you can have. Loved Prosise when we drafted him and happy for him to finally get a chance to show his stuff. Far cry from half the board calling for him to be cut for Pope lol.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
austinslater25":3r6q4iwl said:
Micheal actually had about as impressive a 1 yard run as you can have. Loved Prosise when we drafted him and happy for him to finally get a chance to show his stuff. Far cry from half the board calling for him to be cut for Pope lol.

He also tripped on the grass after breaking two tackles.

I want to be positive about him but he just leaves his feet early way too often to be a consistent option.

Basis4day

Reaction score
austinslater25":321p4bm7 said:

#neverforget

evergreen

Reaction score
niveky":gvu4lf9r said:
My mouth is watering. Looks like Prosise is going to be the real deal...I mean I know it's just one game, but they gave him his shot and I think this will be more of the type of effort we will get from him. Rawls can hopefully still do what he does and such a complete change of pace. Between both of these backs we have everything we need for the running game. If the O Line can make another step up does anyone think it would be feasible to have Rawls and Prosise in at the same time? Both in the backfield, Prosise wide with Rawls back...I am just really hopeful with the possibilities.
But it's not just one game he had another 100 yard plus game earlier. Dude was running threw first contact...

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
Nice having three pretty solid running backs. You know with all these solid running backs maybe we can let the one who isnt all that great go. Sorry Collins, I dont think he would have a hard time making it to the practice squad but dude shouldnt be active again.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
Procise - spot on to those who called him Matt Forte in his younger days. He is shiftier than Michael though, some of those runs he looked like Reggie Bush with his ability to freeze linemen in the hole.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
He made Michaels look foolish tonight with all his side-to-side running and stumbling forward. Then here comes Prosise running straight ahead, behind the same line, for gains of 6, 7 yards.

Lawl. Bye, Michaels.

sutz

Reaction score
WestcoastSteve":15ezd0gd said:
Procise - spot on to those who called him Matt Forte in his younger days. He is shiftier than Michael though, some of those runs he looked like Reggie Bush with his ability to freeze linemen in the hole.
I was thinking that Prosise would remind Pete of Reggie and be used similarly. He can play WR/RB/H-back motion guy. Pretty versatile. Will love to have Rawls back as the true power RB, but Prosise looks very useful. Plus, with Rawls back, CJ will get fewer touches and thus hopefully be less subject to injury.

Will be nice to have some options out there.

DHawk

Reaction score
austinslater25":5ffi9uxo said:

It was Collins that we wanted cut for Pope! Get it right! :lol:

joeseahawks

Reaction score
I was impressed with his catch at the 2 yards line between 2 defenders. he took a shot, but held on. John Sneider has found Gold again.

DHawk

Reaction score
Which with his "thumpthumpfumble" tonight, he's shown little to nothing to deserve a spot on the active roster in my opinion.