Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

moving forward Rawls/Prosise...

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
moving forward Rawls/Prosise...
Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:37 pm
  • My mouth is watering. Looks like Prosise is going to be the real deal...I mean I know it's just one game, but they gave him his shot and I think this will be more of the type of effort we will get from him. Rawls can hopefully still do what he does and such a complete change of pace. Between both of these backs we have everything we need for the running game. If the O Line can make another step up does anyone think it would be feasible to have Rawls and Prosise in at the same time? Both in the backfield, Prosise wide with Rawls back...I am just really hopeful with the possibilities.
    niveky
    NET Veteran

Re: moving forward Rawls/Prosise...
Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:52 pm
  • Micheal actually had about as impressive a 1 yard run as you can have. Loved Prosise when we drafted him and happy for him to finally get a chance to show his stuff. Far cry from half the board calling for him to be cut for Pope lol.
    austinslater25
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:57 pm
  • austinslater25 wrote:Micheal actually had about as impressive a 1 yard run as you can have. Loved Prosise when we drafted him and happy for him to finally get a chance to show his stuff. Far cry from half the board calling for him to be cut for Pope lol.

He also tripped on the grass after breaking two tackles.

I want to be positive about him but he just leaves his feet early way too often to be a consistent option.
    "Sometimes, guys can't hang with what's expected for one reason or another, their growth, their development and all that, and the best thing I can tell you is that they're not here."
    - Big Balls Pete
    NFSeahawks628
    NET Veteran

Location: Born: Tacoma, WA Current Location: Tally, Seminole Country (Road Hawk)

Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:58 pm
  • austinslater25 wrote:Micheal actually had about as impressive a 1 yard run as you can have. Loved Prosise when we drafted him and happy for him to finally get a chance to show his stuff. Far cry from half the board calling for him to be cut for Pope lol.

#neverforget
    Give me some damn skittles...
    Basis4day
    * NET Moderator *

Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:04 pm
  • niveky wrote:My mouth is watering. Looks like Prosise is going to be the real deal...I mean I know it's just one game, but they gave him his shot and I think this will be more of the type of effort we will get from him. Rawls can hopefully still do what he does and such a complete change of pace. Between both of these backs we have everything we need for the running game. If the O Line can make another step up does anyone think it would be feasible to have Rawls and Prosise in at the same time? Both in the backfield, Prosise wide with Rawls back...I am just really hopeful with the possibilities.

But it's not just one game he had another 100 yard plus game earlier. Dude was running threw first contact...
    evergreen
    NET Starter

Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:09 pm
  • Nice having three pretty solid running backs. You know with all these solid running backs maybe we can let the one who isnt all that great go. Sorry Collins, I dont think he would have a hard time making it to the practice squad but dude shouldnt be active again.
    WestcoastSteve
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:10 pm
  • Procise - spot on to those who called him Matt Forte in his younger days. He is shiftier than Michael though, some of those runs he looked like Reggie Bush with his ability to freeze linemen in the hole.
    WestcoastSteve
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:13 pm
  • He made Michaels look foolish tonight with all his side-to-side running and stumbling forward. Then here comes Prosise running straight ahead, behind the same line, for gains of 6, 7 yards.

Lawl. Bye, Michaels.
    WindCityHawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 pm
  • WestcoastSteve wrote:Procise - spot on to those who called him Matt Forte in his younger days. He is shiftier than Michael though, some of those runs he looked like Reggie Bush with his ability to freeze linemen in the hole.

I was thinking that Prosise would remind Pete of Reggie and be used similarly. He can play WR/RB/H-back motion guy. Pretty versatile. Will love to have Rawls back as the true power RB, but Prosise looks very useful. Plus, with Rawls back, CJ will get fewer touches and thus hopefully be less subject to injury.

Will be nice to have some options out there.
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77

Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:39 pm

It was Collins that we wanted cut for Pope! Get it right! :lol:
    "I want it! I hate losing!"
    DHawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:48 pm
  • I was impressed with his catch at the 2 yards line between 2 defenders. he took a shot, but held on. John Sneider has found Gold again.
    Joe
    joeseahawks
    *The Prophet*

Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:49 pm
  • Which with his "thumpthumpfumble" tonight, he's shown little to nothing to deserve a spot on the active roster in my opinion.
    "I want it! I hate losing!"
    DHawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:26 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information