Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

102-2

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
102-2
Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:27 pm
  • They showed this graphic after the game. Patsies are 102-2 in home games where they led in the 4th quarter over the last few years (I forget the exact time frame, but still). Tonight was number 2.

    Anybody claiming we should have "blown them out" is dreaming.

    Late edit: added "home" to OP.
    Last edited by sutz on Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

    SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    User avatar
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77
     
    Posts: 17390
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:41 am
    Location: Kent, WA


Re: 102-2
Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:30 pm
  • I thought that was the penalty yardage disparity.
    User avatar
    brimsalabim
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3972
    Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:50 am


Re: 102-2
Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:30 pm
  • sutz wrote:They showed this graphic after the game. Patsies are 102-2 in games where they led in the 4th quarter over the last few years (I forget the exact time frame, but still). Tonight was number 2.

    Anybody claiming we should have "blown them out" is dreaming.


    It has to be more than a "few" years if that was the case, anyway if true that ridiculous.
    GOHAWKS

    CoolRodney wrote:This team has 3 talented players. That's it. I still can't believe we totally blew it in the Super Bowl. We won't be back any time soon.
    User avatar
    stizz19
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 145
    Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:14 pm


Re: 102-2
Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:32 pm
  • stizz19 wrote:
    sutz wrote:They showed this graphic after the game. Patsies are 102-2 in games where they led in the 4th quarter over the last few years (I forget the exact time frame, but still). Tonight was number 2.

    Anybody claiming we should have "blown them out" is dreaming.


    It has to be more than a "few" years if that was the case, anyway if true that ridiculous.

    I think it was since 2001. The other loss was against the Giants in 2011 IIRC. That was from NBC, so how well do you trust them? ;)
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

    SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    User avatar
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77
     
    Posts: 17390
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:41 am
    Location: Kent, WA


Re: 102-2
Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:32 pm
  • I liked the fact they have lost twice at home this year already. Hahahahaha. The first time hurt worse it was a shutout by the Bills. Although they did not have there golden child in that game. Still a goose egg at home.
    This one was with there little baby boy tommy.
    User avatar
    Year of The Hawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1037
    Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:18 am


Re: 102-2
Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:34 pm
  • It was home games, and I believe it was since Brady's been the QB. If not just home games, then we'd account for both of their losses. We had a 4th quarter come back against them in 2012.
    Erebus
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1423
    Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:53 pm
    Location: Ft. Meade, MD


Re: 102-2
Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:35 pm
  • Should be 101 and 3
    User avatar
    Bobblehead
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2280
    Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:52 am


Re: 102-2
Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:35 pm
  • Erebus wrote:It was home games, and I believe it was since Brady's been the QB. If not just home games, then we'd account for both of their losses. We had a 4th quarter come back against them in 2012.

    Yes, the stat was home games for the Pats. I think the 2012 game was in our house, though. Wasn't that the "You mad, bro" game?
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

    SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    User avatar
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77
     
    Posts: 17390
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:41 am
    Location: Kent, WA


Re: 102-2
Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:49 pm
  • sutz wrote:
    Erebus wrote:It was home games, and I believe it was since Brady's been the QB. If not just home games, then we'd account for both of their losses. We had a 4th quarter come back against them in 2012.

    Yes, the stat was home games for the Pats. I think the 2012 game was in our house, though. Wasn't that the "You mad, bro" game?


    Yes it was.
    Erebus
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1423
    Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:53 pm
    Location: Ft. Meade, MD


Re: 102-2
Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:37 pm
  • Bobblehead wrote:Should be 101 and 3


    It's home games only. The Super Bowl was in Arizona.
    0118 999 881 999 119 725 3
    User avatar
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3877
    Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:44 pm
    Location: In the basement of Reynholm Industries


Re: 102-2
Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:16 am
  • In my mind, just as impressive was the fact that TB had zero td passes. How many teams go in Foxboro and pull that off, on a short week, with NE coming off a bye?

    Great win. Shouldn't have been that close, with all the missed red zone opportunities, but oh well, a win is a win. :2thumbs:
    ben@thetabs
    User avatar
    THE TABS
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 216
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:26 am
    Location: Ephrata, WA




It is currently Tue May 22, 2018 12:16 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information
  • Who is online