Seahawks Halfway MVP on Offense and Defense

Largent80

Reaction score
On Offense I have to pick Jimmy. He is balling on a level we haven't seen. Honorable mention to the guy throwing him the ball. What a pair of warriors.

On Defense I have to go with Cliff Avril. He had a n amazing game again and did it without Bennett in there. He is simply wrecking Opposing offenses. Honorable mention to Wags...amazing.

uncle fester

Reaction score
Graham and Wagner. Neither seem stoppable on their current form.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Can't disagree. Baldwin gets the honorable mention on offense...the defense, well, five different options there.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
On offense it's Graham. 3 100+ yard performances and clutch catches everywhere. Completely unstoppable and back to All-Pro form right after suffering a potential career threatening injury.

On defense it's between Avril and Wagner. I'd give a slight edge to Wags but they're both playing so freaking good right now.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Graham without a doubt. Avril on D with 2nd team honors to Baldwin, Earl, Wags and Clark.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I'm going to say Wilson although Graham is right there. And on defense is Avril with Clark in second.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Baldwin and Wright. Not that I really disagree with the other choices. KJ has had a couple of game saving tackles in at least two games.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Wagner has been an absolute tackling machine

It's amazing how he keeps up that level of ferocity.