Keep This In Mind

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
While it is pretty obvious we have taken a step back this season, so has most everyone else in the NFC.

The Panthers may not even make the playoffs (I actually think they still end up winning their division).

Cards are clearly worst.

Pack don't look the same

If our main worry is the Vikings and Cowboys, I'm fine with that. NFC as a whole is down this year. So while we may not look good, we can still make the SB with what looks like an easy path. Only problem is the Pats on the otherside look better than they ever have.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
My main worry is our line. And, after today, the WWE reject refs that are clearly being told to call games against us.

Rob12

Reaction score
13 points today against the 29th ranked defense in the NFL. We're the worst scoring offense in the NFC.

Line is worse. RW looks to be at about 30% of his normal self. Michael is not the answer. Rawls might not be the guy due to devastating injuries.

I'm trying like hell to be positive but it's tough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jville

Reaction score
Isn't this the second week in a row that no NFCWest team has won ...... as in zero victories for the NFCW in the past two weeks.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":2m5yd7fd said:
Pack are starting to get it going. They have the best run D in the league and Rodgers is heating up.

They have had a rash of injuries too.

I can't figure them out. One week they look awful, and the next they look great. In the end, I think all the injuries come back to bite them.