Record in 3 weeks.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
We are now 4-2-1, cards are 3-4-1. Our next opponents are:

Bills:W
@Patriots:L
Eagles:50/50

I see our best case scenario being 6-3-1 after the eagles game.

Most probable unless we see something different than we have seen this year: 5-4-1

Possible outcome as the Bills are a streaky team that can play very well sometimes: 4-5-1

The cards have:

49ers:W
@vikings:L
@Falcons:50/50

Cards most probable keeps us in the same position we are today being 2 games ahead. It is very possible though to be tied with them at the end of this stretch, and I don't see us being in a home field advantage scenario in the playoffs barring a major shift in Offensive strategy and execution. Defense is playing well and has good depth at most positions, but our offense is hobbled, no executing and not gameplanning as efficiently as they could with the personnel consistently.

After these 3 weeks is hard to call right now as both our teams and our opponents can change a lot by then. Let's hope for no more big injuries and to get through this stretch only losing to the pats. I don't see us having much of a chance in this game as bellichick out coaches us, and Offensively we are only running on half of our cylinders.

I guess my main point is we just lost to the saints (and the refs) today, lost to the not good rams, probably should have lost to the dolphins. We have only won 2 games out of the seven that we didn't have to scramble in the last minute to pull off, so it damages my confidence we can beat teams with their shit together.

We will have to see how Bennett responds to surgery and when rawls is coming back. I hope to see us at 10-5, but maybe 9-6 wins the division this year, and I see as the more likely record we end up at. We are a playoff grinder, so if we can make it there and get the week of rest by taking the division it will help a lot.

HawaiiD

Reaction score
I'd say we win the Bills and Eagles take an L at the Pats

Sent from my HTC 10 via the Coconut Wireless

andyh64000

Reaction score
Lose to Eagles? We are not losing to a rookie QB at home.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
We should beat the Bills rather easily. I'd be pretty surprised if they can score more than 10 points on us. One thing they do really well is run the ball, but they have little to no passing game.

Good chance the Pats blow us out. But to be fair, they are blowing everyone out. I think if the game were at the CLink it would be much closer, but I don't see us going into Brady's house and beating him.

We should beat the Eagles. Their front 7 will be a great test for our OLine. They probably have the most underrated Dline and defense in the NFL. I don't think Wentz and that offense can do much against our defense, but I'm curious to see how our offense does against their defense. But like someone else said, I don't see a rookie QB coming into the CLink and beating us.

So to answer your question, we will be 6-3-1 in three weeks.

ludakrishna

Reaction score
Unless our offense can show me something

4-5-1

Bills - Tyrod is exactly the type of QB that gives us fit. We need to maintain gap control or he will kill us with his feet. Their DL is near elite so help us god in protection.

Patriots - Greatest coach of our time, greatest QB of our time who is pissed off at the league. I just hope it's not a blowout.

Eagles: Elite OL and elite DL. QB who is not making mistakes. DL that can pressure with just 4.

stang233

Reaction score
Who cares about winning the west if we do it have home field in the playoffs.

RussB

Reaction score
stang233":qrmd1rie said:
They have a pretty firm grip on the west right now. I dont think cards are going to catch up unless they get red hot.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
stang233":3gcqfya9 said:

Plenty of teams have won it all not being the No. 1 seed. If the Hawks get in the playoffs and get healthier, they can make a strong run this year.

OP
OP
johnnyfever

johnnyfever

Reaction score
After watching the vikes get beat by the bears I feel better. Really hoping for a classic Dallas implosion. If we beat the bills convincingly I'll feel better, but if its another 2 minute drill to miraculously win by 1, I'll still be worried.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Too hard to predict right now. The NFC is crazy. The dead in the waters Panthers just beat a surging Cards team and a bottom feeder Bears team dismantled the leading Vikings.

Looking at how things are now I give us a slight edge against the Bills and Eagles, while the Pats most likely beat us.

So I'm going with 6-3-1 but could just as well be 5-4-1.

knownone

Reaction score
Honestly, I think we win all 3 games. The Pats are the only 50/50 game for me, and even they don't really scare me.

nash72

Reaction score
knownone":3lg2yjt0 said:
Honestly, I think we win all 3 games. The Pats are the only 50/50 game for me, and even they don't really scare me.

We just lost to the Saints and you honestly feel this way?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
So what, the Vikings just lost to the Bears. It happens.

2 of 3, win the home games and lose at NE (puke)

gowazzu02

Reaction score
First of all, Tyrod Taylor is not the type of QB that gives us fits. The type of QB that "challenges" cause honestly no qb has a end all be all game against us. the the type we struggle more then normal with are the heady, vet that is comfortable and accurate enough and willing to dink and dunk all day long. Brady and Rivers, Brees last week. Tyrod Taylor that is not!

Second, I know this board is crazy emotional, with a heavy lean to just crazy. But really, 0-3? Already counting the NE game as a lost cause??? I will make sure to bump "just" this thread afterwards when we go 3-0. Cause I got my hand slapped last time for creating a specific thread dedicated to calling out the Negative Nancies,

OP
OP
johnnyfever

johnnyfever

Reaction score
gowazzu02":1ew0xyt5 said:
First of all, Tyrod Taylor is not the type of QB that gives us fits. The type of QB that "challenges" cause honestly no qb has a end all be all game against us. the the type we struggle more then normal with are the heady, vet that is comfortable and accurate enough and willing to dink and dunk all day long. Brady and Rivers, Brees last week. Tyrod Taylor that is not!

Second, I know this board is crazy emotional, with a heavy lean to just crazy. But really, 0-3? Already counting the NE game as a lost cause??? I will make sure to bump "just" this thread afterwards when we go 3-0. Cause I got my hand slapped last time for creating a specific thread dedicated to calling out the Negative Nancies,

I would LOVE to be able to call 3-0, but I have watched us barely win against the dolphins and falcons, and lose to the rams and saints. If you can objectively look at the next three and think it is probable we beat the pats, then I want some of your koolaid. Let's see how we do on Monday as I have us winning that one. Pete was pretty upset with the offensive side we put out Sunday and say there will be changes, so let's see if it really happens. If we look great in the bills game, that will give me much more confidence. Right now, I just don't see it.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
knownone":lw8t1qxj said:
We may not need to win that game but I am SO looking forward to it, and do believe we have a reasonable shot at beating them.

Have the Pats been beaten at home yet?

knownone

Reaction score
nash72":3jz1c82i said:
knownone":3jz1c82i said:

We just lost to the Saints and you honestly feel this way?
Yeah... I actually assumed we'd lose to the Saints. I expected us to come out flat, because of the grueling Sunday night game. It didn't turn out how I thought, and we probably deserved a better outcome, but the results remained the same.

We play the Bills in primetime at home. I don't think Tyrod will be able to handle that environment.

On paper, I think the Seahawks D matches up very well with the Patriots offense, which relies heavily on the run, and chunk plays in the passing game. Two things the Hawks have been pretty adept at stopping until the Saints game. I'm confident we'll pressure Brady and he'll have his worst game of the season against us. The question for me comes down to our ability to score points, which is why it's 50/50. I personally think the offense is primed to break out because they really seem just a tad bit off on film, and not completely broken. I think the combination of Wilsons rapidly improving health and the atmosphere of being on the big stage will ignite a dormant but talented offense.

The Eagles are my second favorite team. I've seen every game, they have a strong defense... But it's not as strong as the Hawks, and their offense is having more issues than ours. It's a home game that I just can't fathom us losing.

chawx

Reaction score
austinslater25":2tflzlzv said:

Thank you.

How is this not "Best case scenario"?

7-2-1 is Best case scenario — and if the refs allow it, then that's what it will be.