Are we about to lose the next 3?

ARhawk

Reaction score
I dont see this offense moving the ball on the Bills
Then we go to NE on a short week and after their bye
Eagles have a a really good pass rush

Worst case scenario is losing all these games then somehow winning the division. This team doesnt look like a playoff team, and I dont think we'd get far. We'd end up with a disappointing season and poor draft position. I hate football sometimes

timmat

Reaction score
This team plays - and wins - ugly. Ugly home Ws vs Bills and Eagles. Hope for Russ's health to turn. It's looking like 10 wins will win the division and get you a home playoff game. A first round bye looks bleak though.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
2-1. no way they beat the Pats...that would include a second meeting if it were to happen in Feb. They have to beat the Bills and Eagles...or at least they should.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Yes we probably are going to lose at least 2 of the 3, if not all 3.

The Saints defense sucks and we not only could not score on them, we could not even run on them.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
I could definitely see us losing all 3 . Nothing about this offense says we can do anything against anyone . Without any O it's hard to beat anyone

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Knee jerk reaction says yes we will lose all 3. Realistically I'd say we will win one. Probably the Bills game. A bigger picture shows me winning only 2 of the next 6. But let's not get too far ahead.

seahawksny

Reaction score
ARhawk":2mmwlbnd said:
I dont see this offense moving the ball on the Bills
Then we go to NE on a short week and after their bye
Eagles have a a really good pass rush

Worst case scenario is losing all these games then somehow winning the division. This team doesnt look like a playoff team, and I dont think we'd get far. We'd end up with a disappointing season and poor draft position. I hate football sometimes

It's not this team that makes this game hard to watch. It's the tack calls, not knowing what a catch is defined as etc, and the hours spent reviewin plays... it's very rare when somebody wins a close game and the news isn't harping on the officiating hours after.

James in PA

Reaction score
Cmon guys. We'll beat Buffalo & Philly at home and lose a gut wrencher at NE. So predictable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
The Saints offense gives up 100 yards per game rushing, we had 63 total, thats bad.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
They can beat the Bills but I'll be picking against them in the other 2 almost certainly.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
OP must not watch other teams. The Bills are even a bigger mess than us right now. They literally don't have any healthy receivers, not to mention McCoy is dealing with a hamstring injury.

Eagles won't be able to move the ball against us.

2-1 over the next 3.

nash72

Reaction score
We'll win one of those and it'll probably be against the Bills. Eagles should beat us as we'll never move the ball on them and there's no way we beat the Patriots. They will beat us senseless.

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
1-2, unless the teams health improves quickly! It won't even be close vs New England, probably our first time getting blown out in the Russell Wilson era! 12's whining about the offense don't understand this team! We keep close and give Russ a chance at the end. That's when he excels, when he doesn't over think things. The D is banged up big time, without Kam and Bennett, the next 3 weeks are looking bleak, at the moment!

Jerhawk

Reaction score
This is a great test for the team coming up in the next month for sure.

These guys don't back down from anything tho. They'll be ready. They know what it takes

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
We're going to win the next 3.

The Saints just caught us at a perfect time.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
It matters on who we get back. I believe if we had Kam playing the last 2 games Seattle wins them both.
It Also matters on if the NFL and their henchmen (zebras) are going to call the game "straight up" or we have to deal with the BS biased officiating that we've seen for the last 2 weeks plus the Rams game.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":g6fych01 said:
Yes we probably are going to lose at least 2 of the 3, if not all 3.

The Saints defense sucks and we not only could not score on them, we could not even run on them.

This IS NOT true. Not counting Russ' scrambles, we had 14 rushes for 63 yds. That's just over 4 yds/carry. That will move the chains. It may not be sexy but it works and it keeps the defense off the field and the ball out of Brees' hands. The question is: WHY ARE WE NOT RUNNING THE BALL MORE? Fire Bevell. FOURTEEN rushes. That is pathetic.

OP
OP
ARhawk

ARhawk

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":jwnjb9o2 said:
OP must not watch other teams. The Bills are even a bigger mess than us right now. They literally don't have any healthy receivers, not to mention McCoy is dealing with a hamstring injury.

Eagles won't be able to move the ball against us.

2-1 over the next 3.
I'm more concerned with us moving the ball on them. I could see both games going like the Dolphins game and we squeak out close, low scoring wins. But with an immobile QB behind a suspect O-line against good pass rushes, I dont think it's being pessimistic to be concerned.