WR pick play

nwHawk

Reaction score
Watching the New Orleans game and how they have killed us on the WR pick play, should we use it more in our offense? I realize we tend to have the picks called on us, but it's impossible to stop.

potatohead

Reaction score
Those two non-calls and the defensive holding call on Shead before the flea flicker single handedly cost Seattle the game. The officiating in the NFL is so, so bad.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Both of those were past 1 yard, so they should have been called. If we would have done it, you can bet it would have been called. So to answer your question, no, we don't need more penalties.

drewba

Reaction score
potatohead":1xsb0cbt said:
Those two non-calls and the defensive holding call on Shead before the flea flicker single handedly cost Seattle the game. The officiating in the NFL is so, so bad.

Don't forget the holding call on Sherman when they would have gotten off the field. By the rules, it was probably a hold but even the announcer said that it was ticky-tack.

OP
OP
nwHawk

nwHawk

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":2z8dmbc8 said:
It is a staple of our offense.

We tend to pick without contact, which I repect more. But my josh, teams playing against us seem to us get away with it.

sutz

Reaction score
Our WRs need to take an extra step before they cut to the inside, so they are past the 1 yd limit when they are hit. ;)

Ozzy

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":r4qx7z6a said:
It is a staple of our offense.

Past the legal zone? You couldn't be more wrong. Our plays look nothing like the plays today did.