Okay, moving on . . . How huge is this week?

HawkGA

Reaction score
Two game lead in the division with the Cardinals on deck. In their house. Last week was big in terms of potential conference seeding. This week is HUGE for the division. 3 game lead on the Cards plus a head to head victory? Yes please!

Ozzy

Reaction score
I can't wait for this Sunday night game, going to be a blast and Wilson typically goes off in that environment. Should be a good one.

253hawk

Reaction score
We've done extremely well there in recent years, particularly in prime time. Plus AZ has a short week with having to play tonight.

Nothinbutm

Reaction score
I'm hoping for a triple overtime game tonight. No injuries of course.

We do need our guys back and healthy. I dunno about Kam, Bennett, and Clark, but it looks like we might have to do without Willson for awhile.

RussB

Reaction score
I dont see it going well for AZ. They play 2 times this week and hawks play great at in AZ. They go 5-1 and start running away with the division. :tardssmall:

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
It's a championship opportunity. Our goal is to go 1-0 every week. The field is still 53 and a third. When you think about (lists entire roster), they all played well. Go Hawks! Pass the Peace!

But seriously, it should be fun. I hope Arizona sucks tonight.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
This week is huge, but not as huge as yesterday.........but more huger than two weeks ago cause we had a bye.

To summarize, it's the 2nd hugiest game of the last three huge games.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1wa4k93o said:
This week is huge, but not as huge as yesterday.........but more huger than two weeks ago cause we had a bye.

:2thumbs:

OP
OP
H

HawkGA

Reaction score
253hawk":203gjm92 said:
We've done extremely well there in recent years, particularly in prime time. Plus AZ has a short week with having to play tonight.

That's right, I completely forgot about tonight. Could have an even bigger lead.

jdemps

Reaction score
SF bay area, shaping young minds with a tinge of H
Feels like a bizzaro mirror of our week 10 game last year. Sunday Night Football. Cards come into our house with a 2 game lead in the division. We know how that ended. Division basically out of reach afterwards.

This year, 2 game lead going into their house. So... we'll win by a TD going away and the Cards can focus on the Wild Card race with half the season to play.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3cjj7e3y said:

Could it actually be......Ginormous ?

We win this, and we start the stranglehold on the division. Niners aren't going to pull out of it, Cards will have a really tough time making up 4 games, and the finishing touch would be beating the Rams in Seattle.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
It's abousuleltly huge ! For momentum and potentialy positioning for the division and home field down the road .