Which Headlines Will Stick This Week

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
On NFL.com there are two headline titles in relation to the Seahawks/Falcons game:

Wilson, Seahawks stall Falcons' hot streak

Seahawks escape Falcons on controversial call

Gee, can you guess which angle the media will be all over this week? :roll:

andyh64000

Reaction score
Aros":270ondfw said:
On NFL.com there are two headline titles in relation to the Seahawks/Falcons game:

I don't care. We were short handed and there was a missed call that probably cost us a TD. We have a 2 game lead in the NFC West and are well on track for a #1 or #2 seed.

My headline is Hawks Win!!!

TestMo1337

Reaction score
Chalk me up in the IDGAS crowd.

Bad calls happen and if being a fan has taught me is that if you need a penalty to bail you out, you're grasping at straws.

Hawks46

Reaction score
andyh64000":nozelo39 said:
Aros":nozelo39 said:

I don't care. We were short handed and there was a missed call that probably cost us a TD. We have a 2 game lead in the NFC West and are well on track for a #1 or #2 seed.

My headline is Hawks Win!!!

Agreed. I hope all we hear and see about is how we got lucky and the Falcons got screwed by the refs. Our defense is already salty about that 3rd quarter, I think the teams uses it to fuel their fire.

GB is looking very beatable now. We have a win on a division leader in the Falcons. Panthers are starting the low spiral down the toilet bowl. We're in great shape.

I hate to say it, but watch out for them Cowboys.

Polk738

Reaction score
They'll play that tune all week, its the same crap as last year right after KJ batted the ball out of the endzone during the Lions game, same with the Fail Mary, I guess its just not a Seahawks season without at least one contraversial play.

evergreen

Reaction score
You know the global outrage of Atlanta's stolen victory will drown out all the noise except the the
Trump accusers on Hillary's bank roll...Aaron Rogers is outraged too!

DHawk

Reaction score
sammyc521":3r7u217n said:

Bad calls happen and if being a fan has taught me is that if you need a penalty to bail you out, you're grasping at straws.

This is my opinion as well. I've watched every NFL team get a bogus call or non call. Its a part of the game that sucks either way ya look at it.

Now let's change DPI to the same as college rule so this crap doesn't have to be so critical.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Could not care less about the controversy. I've learned to love it at this point, probably because we usually come out on top.

12thbrah

Reaction score
I just love that Falcons fans are so amped up about the non-call they are acting like they just lost the Super Bowl. It truly is a big deal to beat us at home. :D

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
Then they can get in line like everyone else for another shot at us.

I don't give a rats backside what they think they're entitled to. They came, they saw, they lost. To be totally honest, I wasn't all that impressed with the one trick pony aka Falcons. They don't run the ball, and they don't play defense well. Both don't travel in January. Once either their oft battered QB gets injured, or their offense (JJ) gets dinged up, they've got nothing left.

2_0_6

Reaction score
It feels GOOOOOD to be hated again.

This is going toe one PO'd team next Sunday after they hear all week that we should have lost.

Palmer just might get broken into ity bity pieces.

Laloosh

Reaction score
sammyc521":1tq6iofr said:

+1

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Especially since bad calls have NEVER happened to the Seahawks. :roll: Agree with the majority. IDGAF.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
The talking head idiots will have a field day I'm sure, but the only headline I care about will probably be from the Tribune and Times this week along the lines of: "4-1-Wilson and Graham air attack continues."

Barthawk

Reaction score
Aros":3iaeuzxc said:

Neither. The media is too busy slobbing on Brady and OBJ to make a big deal about the game yesterday. One of the best games so far this year.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
The headline on NFL.com this morning was about Russell Wilson being a magician, which seems like the appropriate takeaway to me. It ain't always pretty (in fact, it's almost never pretty), but this team just keeps on winning.

Apparently Russ is the 3rd fastest player to 50 wins (behind Ken Stabler and Tom Brady).

Sorry, someone was saying something about some iffy call?

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
More disrespect, more underdog effect, more anger for Seahawks. I love it.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Don't care.

The rest of the nation hates the Hawks, so of course "Sherman gets away with PI" will be the national narrative. But anyone that watches this team on a weekly basis knows we get screwed with calls just as much as we get away with calls.

The refs were letting the teams play yesterday.........I like that.