Tyler Lockett is not right

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
He looked both hesitant and slow returning kicks today. He wasn't running through the gap like he normally does.

He's definitely still hurting and they may want to sit him out for a few weeks, maybe it's just a longer recovery thing.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Agreed. Pete made it sound like he was back to himself after the 2 week break.

Speaking of which... did we take one real deep shot today?

Also, where was P-Rich?

OP
OP
N

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":39o5xobs said:

Also, where was P-Rich?

Yea I pointed that out in chat, no deep shots or game breaker plays. It was starting to irritate me late in the third.

RW92

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":1vxu58jl said:
He looked both hesitant and slow returning kicks today. He wasn't running through the gap like he normally does.

He's definitely still hurting and they may want to sit him out for a few weeks, maybe it's just a longer recovery thing.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. His knee isn't healed. He has no acceleration or quick burst.

I say rest him as much as you can and try to implement P. Rich more often as a replacement.

davidonmi

Reaction score
we tried one. that was the broken play that Kearse was arguably interfered with on

Hawks46

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":1yrtz1r7 said:

Also, where was P-Rich?

Good points. I was expecting a much healthier looking Lockett after what Pete had said.

Lockett honestly looks like he can't change direction quickly at all. What mystifies me is that we have a damn good returner in Spiller who is also a veteran to spell him on returns, we have Richardson and also McEvoy who is coming on and getting more snaps. Not sure why they're playing him so much if he's not 100%

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Not sure why Lockett was even back there considering he was wearing that huge knee brace that Russell was sporting as well. I would much rather see Baldwin back there with Spiller.