Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Nick Vannett should make his debut Sunday

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13

• Ack, Clark with a hammy? It would be nice to get Reed back this week.

As for Vannett, this is great for the team and him.

Prosise fully practiced as well.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

• I was just wondering about this when I woke up this morning. Good news.
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

• We NEED Clark on Sunday.
    "Practice without improvement is meaningless" - Chuck Knox
    Hawk_Nation
    NET Veteran

• Luke Willssson will likely be out of a job here soon.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions 2014.02.02 Seahawks 43 Broncos 8
    Cyrus12
    NET Veteran

• Cyrus12 wrote:Luke Willssson will likely be out of a job here soon.

Not until the end of the season at the earliest. And I could see him getting a modest extension. I doubt there is much demand on the market for him, and his versatility adds to his value for us.
    McGruff
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• McGruff wrote:
    Cyrus12 wrote:Luke Willssson will likely be out of a job here soon.

Not until the end of the season at the earliest. And I could see him getting a modest extension. I doubt there is much demand on the market for him, and his versatility adds to his value for us.

Luke will get paid and so will Christine.
    Thomas Paine: To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead
    Seafan
    NET Veteran

• I don't get all the Luke hate. Dude plays hard every snap he's in.
    Annual Adopt a Rookie: Vannett
    OkieHawk
    NET Veteran

• I love Luke, but unfortunately I think with Jimmy and Vannett he becomes the odd man out.

I really hope he plays great the rest of the season and lands a good deal somewhere. He's an overall good dude.
    Hawk_Nation
    NET Veteran

• Hawk_Nation wrote:I love Luke, but unfortunately I think with Jimmy and Vannett he becomes the odd man out.

I really hope he plays great the rest of the season and lands a good deal somewhere. He's an overall good dude.

I like the possibility of Luke and Nick in to block if needed during a game. Is there an empty backfield 2 TE set? Nick and Luke helping block with Lockett, Baldwin and Graham out wide...that would be sick.
    Annual Adopt a Rookie: Vannett
    OkieHawk
    NET Veteran

• Why is there an assumption that we'll only keep 2 TEs on the roster, and now especially with the FB position vacant? They have different skillsets, don't they.
    NET Veteran

• OkieHawk wrote:
    Hawk_Nation wrote:I love Luke, but unfortunately I think with Jimmy and Vannett he becomes the odd man out.

I like the possibility of Luke and Nick in to block if needed during a game. Is there an empty backfield 2 TE set? Nick and Luke helping block with Lockett, Baldwin and Graham out wide...that would be sick.

Oh I agree, but it all comes down to money. I think he is going to get a nice deal somewehre
    Hawk_Nation
    NET Veteran

• OkieHawk wrote:I don't get all the Luke hate. Dude plays hard every snap he's in.

I don't either the guy has been decent.I said this another post but what if we pulled off a 3 TE set..Graham would be in a wide spot of course but can you imagine this in the RZ?
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

• If Vannett shows any of the skills he showed in camp then Willson won't be back.
    bighawk
    NET Veteran

• Curious to see what he can offer. Should definitely help in the running game.
    Hawk-Lock
    NET Veteran

• IndyHawk wrote:
    OkieHawk wrote:I don't get all the Luke hate. Dude plays hard every snap he's in.

I don't either the guy has been decent.I said this another post but what if we pulled off a 3 TE set..Graham would be in a wide spot of course but can you imagine this in the RZ?

HA! Jimmy Graham used in the RZ? that's silly talk right there. :)

Also I think Willsons replacement was drafted this last year (Vannett) and depending on how much interest Willson gets, he could be back. maybe sign him to a 2 or 3 year deal for around 3-4mil per.

I think with this years RB draft class the hawks may let Cmike go depending how much he demands. remember hawks look for value and if Cmike (for whatever reason) demands a lot, Id think theyd go for the draft as apposed to signing Cmike. I like Cmike but the RB class this coming year is soo deep and talented.
    "It takes a big man to sit when he pees. its takes an even bigger man to tell someone he does"
    Davidess
    NET Rookie

It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:18 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information