Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

TV Commentators for Sea vs Atl

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
TV Commentators for Sea vs Atl
Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:14 pm
  • Hi guys

    Looks like we have the team of Chris Myers and Ronde Barber calling our match this Sunday plus Jennifer Hale on the sidelines. I've listened to Mr Myers in the past and he seemed okay but not sure if I have heard Ronde in the past, any thoughts?

    I like the pairing of Kevin Burkhardt and John Lynch but seems they have been split this week.

    Kev
    kev007
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 115
    Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:57 am
    Location: Suffolk, UK


Re: TV Commentators for Sea vs Atl
Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:31 pm
  • not the best, thats for sure
    "Whoever drafts Golden Tate is gonna win the Super Bowl" - Me
    User avatar
    Lithium
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2100
    Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:01 pm


Re: TV Commentators for Sea vs Atl
Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:36 pm
  • I know a lot of people are harsh on the commentators. Most don't bother me, a lot of them are funny actually because of how bad they are Jeem.

    Ronde Barber is the worst though. He is so bad, I can't even find his terribleness funny.
    User avatar
    Fade
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1105
    Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:26 am
    Location: Truth Ray


Re: TV Commentators for Sea vs Atl
Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:59 pm
  • I was double taking when you said Jennifer Hale...

    I was wondering... since when did Commander Shepard start doing football games???

    Google is such a letdown at times.
    User avatar
    The_Z_Man
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1748
    Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:57 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ


Re: TV Commentators for Sea vs Atl
Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:42 pm
  • I like Meyers. Barber, not so much.

    Guessing they're splitting Burkhart and Lynch up because Joe Buck is probably doing baseball though I don't know that for sure.
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 20876
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:38 am
    Location: Vancouver, WA


Re: TV Commentators for Sea vs Atl
Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:05 pm
  • I wish the NFL would allow streaming KIRO a.m. during the games. I would never listen to anything else, which is probably why they don't allow it.
    User avatar
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 34838
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm


Re: TV Commentators for Sea vs Atl
Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:10 am
  • hawksfansinceday1 wrote:I like Meyers. Barber, not so much.

    Guessing they're splitting Burkhart and Lynch up because Joe Buck is probably doing baseball though I don't know that for sure.


    Yep, Joe will be doing the NLCS and WS. There's only one guaranteed Sunday game scheduled though; the other two are deeper into the series.

    Poor Myers finally gets rid of one idiot (Tim Ryan) and now gets Ronde for a month.
    User avatar
    253hawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3075
    Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:36 am
    Location: PNW


Re: TV Commentators for Sea vs Atl
Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:42 am
  • 253hawk wrote:
    hawksfansinceday1 wrote:I like Meyers. Barber, not so much.

    Guessing they're splitting Burkhart and Lynch up because Joe Buck is probably doing baseball though I don't know that for sure.


    Yep, Joe will be doing the NLCS and WS. There's only one guaranteed Sunday game scheduled though; the other two are deeper into the series.

    Poor Myers finally gets rid of one idiot (Tim Ryan) and now gets Ronde for a month.

    And he had Lynch last week so doubly tough for him to step down to Barber I'm sure.
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 20876
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:38 am
    Location: Vancouver, WA


Re: TV Commentators for Sea vs Atl
Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:16 am

Re: TV Commentators for Sea vs Atl
Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:58 am

Re: TV Commentators for Sea vs Atl
Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:31 pm
  • Fade wrote:I know a lot of people are harsh on the commentators. Most don't bother me, a lot of them are funny actually because of how bad they are Jeem.

    Ronde Barber is the worst though. He is so bad, I can't even find his terribleness funny.


    Not to mention for us, he played on Tampa Bay and his bias against the Falcons in his commentary is obvious. We all hate him as a commentator.
    User avatar
    fuego
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 100
    Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:55 pm


Re: TV Commentators for Sea vs Atl
Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:59 pm
  • How the hell does this game get the worst crew....
    StaffAmerica74
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 851
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:16 pm


Re: TV Commentators for Sea vs Atl
Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:08 pm
  • Honestly, on a national level, no one has ever managed to match Keith Jackson, IMO. Dude was all class.
    "Soon, the super karate monkey death car would park in my space. But Jimmy has fancy plans, and pants to match."

    - Excerpt from Jimmy James: Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
    User avatar
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3621
    Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:44 pm


Re: TV Commentators for Sea vs Atl
Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:42 pm
  • Largent80 wrote:I wish the NFL would allow streaming KIRO a.m. during the games. I would never listen to anything else, which is probably why they don't allow it.


    YES, how cool would it be to have SAP AND Raible as audio options? Somebody get Mr. Allen on this post haste.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    User avatar
    mort
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 252
    Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:58 pm


Re: TV Commentators for Sea vs Atl
Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:24 am
  • Maulbert wrote:Honestly, on a national level, no one has ever managed to match Keith Jackson, IMO. Dude was all class.



    You mean Keeth Jaackson! Miss that guy.
    User avatar
    PlinytheCenter
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3426
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:47 pm
    Location: In Bruges


Re: TV Commentators for Sea vs Atl
Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:11 am
  • At least Chewie Oliver won't be roaming the sidelines with this crew....

    Chewie is the major negative about the Kevin B and John Lynch team.
    User avatar
    hawkfan68
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6782
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:10 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


Re: TV Commentators for Sea vs Atl
Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:32 pm
  • Can't wait to hear Jennifer's intelligent interviews from THE sideline. "what do you think of your defense coach (when Atlanta is behind 35-0). Yeah I know I am a chauvanistic pig, but good God man do we always have to listen to some bimbo on the sidelines???
    Marlin Man
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 377
    Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:02 pm


Re: TV Commentators for Sea vs Atl
Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:57 am
  • My girlfriend and I were saying the same thing. What do these women offer in the way of anything pertinent to football. BrING back Dennis Miller...at least he was clever.

    "Big deal. So he scored. The last time I saw someone dance like that I tipped her twenty dollars and had to have my pants dry cleaned the next
    day." Miller commenting on td celebration on MNF
    Shaq Griffin: 2017 Adopt a Rookie (injury substitution)
    User avatar
    Atradees
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3200
    Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:22 pm
    Location: South of Heaven


Re: TV Commentators for Sea vs Atl
Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:26 am
  • Atradees wrote:My girlfriend and I were saying the same thing. What do these women offer in the way of anything pertinent to football. BrING back Dennis Miller...at least he was clever.

    "Big deal. So he scored. The last time I saw someone dance like that I tipped her twenty dollars and had to have my pants dry cleaned the next
    day." Miller commenting on td celebration on MNF


    Dennis Miller was the worst thing ever dropped on the nation.

    Female sideline reporters can be just as good or as bad as men. Nothing to do with gender.
    User avatar
    Smellyman
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4241
    Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:58 pm
    Location: Taipei


Re: TV Commentators for Sea vs Atl
Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:29 am
  • Don't even need them at all really. They hardly ever offer anything of substance.
    User avatar
    fuego
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 100
    Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:55 pm


Re: TV Commentators for Sea vs Atl
Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:39 am
  • fuego wrote:Don't even need them at all really. They hardly ever offer anything of substance.

    :snack:
    User avatar
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4996
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:04 pm




It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:16 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information
  • Who is online