Biggest Threat

Who is the biggest threat to our hopes for the #1 seed this year?

• Vikings

Votes: 93 82.3%
  • Eagles

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Falcons

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • Other (Name the team below)

Votes: 6 5.3%

• Total voters

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Who is the biggest threat to our hopes for the #1 seed this year?

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
If the Falcons beat the Broncos today put me down for them (even though my initial vote was Vikings).

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Win or lose today, the Falcons game next week is going to be epic.

#1 offense Vs #1 defense.

Could very well be the NFCCG in preview.

Rob12

Reaction score
Does Dallas worry anyone? Prescott and Elliott are legit. They're spanking the Bengals right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawks46

Reaction score
I don't know, but after the way this game is shaping up, I might go Cowboys.

No, they're not as balanced as Philly and Minnesota. But that OL is so damned good that they're protecting their defense.

I didn't think they were for real, but they're handling Cincy fairly easily at the half. looking at their division, they really only have the Eagles to contend with. Everyone else is average to below average.

Minnesota has GB and a Detroit team that is inconsistent, but can beat anyone on any given day.

Philly has the same thing; contend with Dallas and two average to below average teams.

Atlanta has a struggling NO team, a suddenly struggling Panthers team, and a Bucs team that has a QB that is in a sophomore slump.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Dallas is a legitimate threat...Those rooks are playing lights out. Falcons are a scary team...Quinn comes from Seahawk bloodlines...Ryan when he gets on a streak like this is as good a QB as anyone in the league.

Go Bills!!

Hawks46

Reaction score
Yea, If I really had to make the call, it's a coin flip between Atlanta and Minnesota right now.

I think Atlanta has the easiest path...now. I'm not convinced that the Panthers are not going to have a big rebound, but it's too late for 1st seed and maybe 2nd. They've also already lost to the Falcons once.

Dallas has the 2nd easiest path (unless the Cards continue to look like they have been), but I'm still not sold on their defense. I'm impressed they've held Cincy to 0 points in almost 3 full quarters. I'm not sure we could do that. I keep waiting for Prescott to look like a rookie, and he just refuses to do it. This team also looks scarier on offense when Romo gets back.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Rams could get rough.

edit: Falcons are looking impressive today in Denver, that's a bit scary.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I just hope the Bills beat the Rams today...I would love the Broncos to beat the Falcons and Bengals beat the Boyz but it doesn't look like that is going to happen.

I refuse to believe the Rams are little more than a semi-talented team with a so-so QB that is playing above themselves right now due to the adrenaline from being back in LA. At some point...Whether it's today or next week or whenever, they are going to come crashing down and taking their rightful place as pretenders in the NFC.

The Cardinals are not out of it. The 49ers made sure of that (bastids)...

But they are not right this year. Defense looks breakable, Palmer is showing his age...This is our division to win this year.

Crossing fingers, if Russ and the rest of our main crew can remain relatively injury free the rest of the way, we should at the very least win the division this year. Hope a #1 comes with it but we have tough, tough competition this year.

Laloosh

Reaction score
NFC has some teams playing good football today.

TestMo1337

Reaction score
While the Viking and Falcons could be good teams, they are not a threat to the Seahawks.

They may beat Seattle for a #1 or #2 seed because their divisions are so bad, but I think the biggest threat to Seattle is themselves. Can they continue to live true to their balance philosophy when they are still breaking in a new OL and so many health issues on the offensive side?

Viking Offense does not match up well against our Defense, same goes for ATL.

The better question is how does our Offense match up against their Defenses. For ATL, it's an easy "win" for Seattle and against the Vikings, it may be a little harder to judge without an elite rushing game. I still give Seattle the edge against all three teams mentioned.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The way the Falcons are man-handling the Denver defense in Denver should be fair warning that this game next week will be no walk in the park, even for our top defense at home. Right now, they are as good looking of an offense that I have seen in years. Including the 2013 historic Broncos offense.

Right now, in this moment, you may as well flip a coin as to who wins next Sunday. Of course, I will always give the edge to my boys but man oh man they better be ready to score at least 27 at home or this could be a L.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Minny's defense is right up there with ours....maybe even a little bit better

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Crizilla":1b7799ry said:

no.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Thank you Bills for starting the 2016 campaign of the Paper Tiger Rams!

First Place!!

Crizilla

Reaction score
Aros":17e698l7 said:
Crizilla":17e698l7 said:

no.

actually yes as of now. Theyre allowing 1 less point per game than the hawks. Philly great defense too. They've allowed fewer points overall than the hawks so far.

I know you're butt hurt and dont wanna admit it but there are other good teams in the league besides the Seahawks. Not trying to be an a-hole, just sayin!!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Crizilla":2vs74a0w said:
Aros":2vs74a0w said:
I know you're butt hurt and dont wanna admit it but there are other good teams in the league besides the Seahawks

Okay pal, take it down a few notches.