Wilson fired up after 1st TD vs Jets

Seahawks8880

Reaction score
It's a beautiful thing to see when things go right. Reminds me a lot when they were pumped up in almost every game and every play during the first super bowl run. Let it continue!!!

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
We are truly blessed to finally have a stud QB that exudes confidence and delivers in every way imagineable.

He is our Russell Wilson and that will never change.

Mick063

Reaction score
Considering all the duress that CJ Spiller has gone through, I'm wondering what was going on inside his head during Wilson's rant.

How often, in the recent past, has Spiller had a jacked up quarterback point at him and say "I see you" and back it up with a red zone scoring toss? How much of Spiller's confidence was restored in that Jets game? When was the last time that Spiller has felt like an integral part of success?

This.....is the power of Russell Wilson.

I hope Russell has rejuvenated Spiller into the player that was once deemed worthy of a top 10 pick.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
This team feels like it could truely be something special again. We get two solid challenges against the Falcons and the Cardinals next. If we manage to win those two games the morale should be through the roof.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Something about seeing Russ get fired up like that gives me chills. He's always so calm and even keel that seeing him out of character, acting human, gets me fires up.

Love that leadership.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Russ is the ultimate competitor as much as he takes the losses on his shoulders he hates to lose like the rest of the team.

"Man, I want it. Man, I want it! I hate losing.” Wilson in the NFC Championship game with Green Bay.

Wish we had more Mic'd up with Wilson, because when he is on the field you can hear his emotions, probably the most we would ever see him acting human like Jerhawk said.

[youtube]Tls2tueOA0Y[/youtube]

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Jerhawk":3q3ajg5m said:
Something about seeing Russ get fired up like that gives me chills. He's always so calm and even keel that seeing him out of character, acting human, gets me fires up.

Love that leadership.
An to top all that off?, he's showing his teammates that he's not just paying lip service, as he is playing through injurieS.
FEED THE FIRE!!!!
Lockett is another one that comes to mind when I think of the term "Toughing It Out".
I just hope that the fire doesn't die down during the bye-week.