Awesome Video about Christine Michael

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Great stiff-arm in that 49er play.

edit: But he's got competition coming soon, do not discount the even stronger punishment to be dealt out. Rawls absolutely ~will~ bring it hard.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I'm one of the biggest Michael apologists on the forum so of course I love this! Dude avg. over 3.3 yards after contact on Sunday. He's somehow still underrated by many. Hoping he keeps working hard.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Holy crap he talks fast.

Not a doctor, but I've seen enough ADHD around me to at least be aware of possible signs of it. Maybe that accounts for his inability to focus, his getting easily distracted and what seems to have been an issue with him picking things up (because of the distraction)?

Instead of being stupid like some have suggested, maybe he is just wired differently.

Well, if that is the issue, load him down with coffee, he is doing so much better on the field.

We really are fortunate to have him.

Can you imagine this team trying to do this and then finding out Rawls is out with no viable backup? Plus he looks like he is picking up pass protection well from the games I am watching, some of those blocks made me wonder if he wants to play LB because he is just nailing guys out there.

Seymour

Reaction score
Well I've been critical of him in the past, but I am grateful that he's coming around and contributing while Rawls recovers. Maybe there is a place for him here, and Rawls better come around soon or he just may find himself as #2 or worse.
I'll cut him some slack now, but I'll hold off on the Jersey for a bit. 8)

HawkerD

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":1jm4t317 said:
Holy crap he talks fast.

Not a doctor, but I've seen enough ADHD around me to at least be aware of possible signs of it. Maybe that accounts for his inability to focus, his getting easily distracted and what seems to have been an issue with him picking things up (because of the distraction)?

Instead of being stupid like some have suggested, maybe he is just wired differently.

Well, if that is the issue, load him down with coffee, he is doing so much better on the field.

We really are fortunate to have him.

Can you imagine this team trying to do this and then finding out Rawls is out with no viable backup? Plus he looks like he is picking up pass protection well from the games I am watching, some of those blocks made me wonder if he wants to play LB because he is just nailing guys out there.

He might have gotten a prescription for Aderhol(sp?). He really seems to be a changed person in an instant and it is hard to imagine he was just able to flip a switch. That is in no way a disparagement. If that's what it took for him to be successful in life then its an absolute necessity.

I know a lot of people think Rawls will be the same player as when he initially was injured. That's a big unknown. Michael is showing consistency and durability. I believe that if he continues at his current pace he will be the #1 RB. However Rawls is under club control for 2017 and 2018 and that could make a difference on what happens in the future.

Seymour

Reaction score
Sealake80":2xl7wn2m said:
I predict Seymour is gonna get the jersey. :D

Honestly?? I hope you are right! :2thumbs:

2_0_6

Reaction score
CMike will probably be forever grateful to John and Pete for literally saving his career. He seems humbled, focused and hungrier than when he was a rookie. I really wish him well this season (fantasy sleeper). :irishdrinkers:

Most front offices would have never gave a 2nd round pick who looked like a complete bust a second chance after landing with a couple teams and being released shortly after. It really speaks volumes to what kind of organization we have here. Players want to come here, coaches want to come here, and the current players want to stay here.

We are damn lucky.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Hawks went with the back that new their system the best given the circumstances of the year. No Marshawn, no Rawls. They took a chance and he had some lessons learned elsewhere and came back a new man. It's mutually beneficial and it's basically back to business at this point. That said, he still hasn't even scratched the surface of the ceiling he has and hopefully he ends up a Hawk next year as well.

Giblien

Reaction score
This is a formal interview, so take it for what its worth...

BUT...

He seems like a completely different person. I always had this feeling like he was a little "entitled" on his first go round. If this interview is an authentic reflection of the man he is today, he has matured substantially. Hopefully the work ethic of Russell and co. will inspire him. If he ends up becoming our starting (or even featured #2; he has by far the best quickness of any back in our group) back, it will end up being a very cool story.

I think a Wrals/Michael backfield could be a legitimate Thunder and Lightning combination. Not that Wrals is slow, Michael just seems to accelerate SO FREAKIN' FAST!

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Maybe he talks fast cause, well, he used to pride himself as a rapper, perhaps it's just a habit.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
This guy is a Seahawks through and through. He not only runs with more vision and urgency but is quickly becoming a complete rb. His td catch surprised me--catching, switching hands after securing the ball then switching it back to reach the pylon as he is pushed out of bounds. He is always smiling and there's no drama with him. :2thumbs:
Probably felt lost until his reunion with Seahawks.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Love Christine Michaels, glad he turned it around, nothing in life is given.

He reminds me of the Jimmy Johns delivery guy on the radio, he does everything fast!

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I too was hard on CM a couple years ago but it's a prove to us thing and he finally did.I will eat that crow anytime

Smellyman

Reaction score
austinslater25":1yb5eddq said:
I'm one of the biggest Michael apologists on the forum so of course I love this! Dude avg. over 3.3 yards after contact on Sunday. He's somehow still underrated by many. Hoping he keeps working hard.

He only averaged 3.2 yards per carry, but got 3.3 after contact?