Here's something a little different..,hope you enjoy

Reaction score
I'm a hobbyist and am building a large army of Necrons (ancient Terminator-looking race) and am using a Seahawk color palette (the blue is close but not exact, it's closer when not under lights and flash).

I just finished building and painting this Ghost Ark today and I can't help but chuckle that it looks like a Seahawks fan bus full of terminators, on the way to the game :49ersmall:

Go Seahawks!!!!

Ghostark1 zpsynrfneut

Ghostark2 zpsmwggfvdx

Ghostark6 zps1vbx3mvu

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Lieutenant Dan":xkbx7huo said:
I'm a hobbyist and am building a large army of Necrons (ancient Terminator-looking race) and am using a Seahawk color palette (the blue is close but not exact, it's closer when not under lights and flash).

I just finished building and painting this Ghost Ark today and I can't help but chuckle that it looks like a Seahawks fan bus full of terminators, on the way to the game :49ersmall:

Go Seahawks!!!!

Ghostark1 zpsynrfneut

Ghostark2 zpsmwggfvdx

Ghostark6 zps1vbx3mvu
Coolness.

Can any of those cyborg type creatures play O-line???

OP
OP
Lieutenant Dan
Reaction score
Coolness.

Can any of those cyborg type creatures play O-line???[/quote]

LOL, thanks. Even the ones that are missing a leg on the Ark could possibly be an improvement. They are relentless!

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
Lieutenant Dan":ygh3j3pq said:
Coolness.

Can any of those cyborg type creatures play O-line???

LOL, thanks. Even the ones that are missing a leg on the Ark could possibly be an improvement. They are relentless![/quote]

Missing a leg.........sounds like a certain left tackle we use to have. Of course, the one there now just sits in an office chair and spins.