Terrance Magee signed to 53-man roster

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Sorry no link...popped up on my Seahawks app.

Sounds like Rawls is out and we go with C Mike, Collins and Magee. Maybe Prosise.

And no FB. Here comes the spread offense. Good.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
If some think Collins is slow, wait to see this guy...his 40 yd times are 4.65/4.66 which are slower than Alex. Do the Seahawks really need another scrub rb? They should have just kept Tukuafu.

Erebus

Reaction score
So why not bring back Zac Brooks? I believe he's still a free agent. Was he that unimpressive in preseason?

seabowl

Reaction score
They could have signed Pope off the Jets practice squad and put him on he 53. Head scratcher.

Reaction score
seabowl":1v95hpxj said:
They could have signed Pope off the Jets practice squad and put him on he 53. Head scratcher.
Actually, from what I can tell, Pope is on the Jets ACTIVE ROSTER hence, we can't claim him.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Megatron

Reaction score
Beat me to it, what he said :ditto:

Pope has been on the Jets active roster (I don't now if they activate him for games because he has zero stats) since they signed him, he has not been on their practice squad as far as I know of.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
The article I read said that he is an adept pass blocker. He looks intriguing from watching his tape.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
This is what you have to do when you make stupid decisions to keep a brittle RB that never contributes and a brutally slow RB that does not matter if he is on the field or not.

Seafan

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":3rqzblrf said:
This is what you have to do when you make stupid decisions to keep a brittle RB that never contributes and a brutally slow RB that does not matter if he is on the field or not.

He's faster than Spencer Ware. My point being you can't judge by their speed. He may be better than Collins.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Gotta be careful with 40 times. Rawls ran a 4.65 at the combine too. His pro day numbers of 4.5 flat and 4.42 look a lot better, but the 40 time doesn't tell the whole story. The splits at 10 and 20 tell you a lot, but even then, you're able to get down into a sprinters stance out of the gate, which no one but DL are actually able to do in games.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
hawkfan68":1tee4f56 said:
In this draft profile, as his weakness, it's written "Below average athlete". Yikes.
http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/profiles/terrence-magee?id=2552383

Who knows maybe he goes out and surprises....

And Michael's combine numbers were off the charts. Fair to say that didn't translate to immediate success. It's a factor, but so are instincts and a head for the game. I know nothing about Magee, just hoping he can show something beyond the numbers too.