Prosise

seabowl

Reaction score
Please correct me if I'm wrong but why aren't we seeing Prosise coming in at the very least on 3rd downs as was what he was supposedly brought in for? Was he hurt last week? The spots Collins came in and got destroyed would have been a possible good time to see him in action. He is starting to remind me of another golden domer who was pretty unproductive his first year with the Hawks in Golden Tate.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Is having trouble adjusting to the physicality of the pro game. Has been an injury magnet so far. We has yet to see him healthy.

Our hoped for depth at RB has proven to be less than special so far. It's early yet.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I've actually liked what I've seen from Prosise albeit its been very limited. I think as the season wears on he will earn a much bigger role and play a big part in our offense.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
austinslater25":1bddp41p said:
I've actually liked what I've seen from Prosise albeit its been very limited. I think as the season wears on he will earn a much bigger role and play a big part in our offense.

I hope you are right. I was indifferent to his preseason play, looked average. In the Miami game he looked good. His issue so far is will he see the field or is he going to be a glass Joe with constant injuries. Hope he was just unlucky in the preseason and the Miami game to keep getting hurt.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Not really impressed with what I've seen thus far, which hasn't been much since he can't get on the field. He did have a nice catch and a little burst of quickness in the Miami game though.

It's obviously early but our RB draft has been a rather bust this year.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
jammerhawk":ak40gcbx said:
Is having trouble adjusting to the physicality of the pro game. Has been an injury magnet so far. We has yet to see him healthy.

Our hoped for depth at RB has proven to be less than special so far. It's early yet.
Yep same Procise that alway seemed to be hurt at ND..It gets old fast

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2n17fv79 said:
he's a band aid...likely one of those guys that will never stay healthy

Yup...he's a waste of a roster spot....Could've kept Pope and IR'd Prosise

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
hawkfan68":1abgvkao said:
Cyrus12":1abgvkao said:

Yup...he's a waste of a roster spot....Could've kept Pope and IR'd Prosise

Oh my......the negativity around here is just oozing out the pores! :shock:

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":257iydj4 said:
#BlameBevell is still trending on 3 continents
It's likely what the AFC champs will say in February in Houston when we win our second Lombardi.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":go8jmg2r said:

First of all your avatar is incredible. Secondly you're right people can't see the big picture and I'm glad some or all of .net myself included, aren't running the team. They are very high on Prosise for a reason and I trust them on it. He will be a huge upgrade in the third down, passing down back role for the Seahawks. Bank on it.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1o1xzdqd said:

Based off his first month and a half as an NFL player?

My god this board... :34853_doh:

HawkerD

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2gkkace8 said:
Cyrus12":2gkkace8 said:

Based off his first month and a half as an NFL player?

My god this board... :34853_doh:

You feel one way, others feel another. They are only feelings. There is no evidence to back either side. At this point it is just as likely that Prosise is a bust as it is he becomes an impact player. .NET'ers Being positive or being negative will have no outcome on the result.

The only important evidence I have seen so far is that the Seahawk offense is producing 7.5 pts per game

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
austinslater25":1jowsulj said:
Hawk_Nation":1jowsulj said:

First of all your avatar is incredible. Secondly you're right people can't see the big picture and I'm glad some or all of .net myself included, aren't running the team. They are very high on Prosise for a reason and I trust them on it. He will be a huge upgrade in the third down, passing down back role for the Seahawks. Bank on it.

This all will make it that much sweeter when they turn this around. Go Hawks

Latest posts