Can we just get a Fire Bevell subforum?

JesterHawk

Reaction score
That way I wouldn't have to wade through the myriad of misleading thread titles that all end up being the same crap over and over again.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
JesterHawk":1jppe1cg said:
That way I wouldn't have to wade through the myriad of misleading thread titles that all end up being the same crap over and over again.
Gets my vote! Call it the Masochist Memorial Forum.

Some humor to lighten up this Monday:
--
A sadist, a masochist, a murderer, a necrophile, a zoophile and a pyromaniac are all sitting on a bench in a mental institution.

"Let's have sex with a cat" says the zoophile.
"Let's have sex with the cat and then torture it," says the sadist.
"Let's have sex with the cat, torture it and then kill it," shouted the murderer.
"Let's have sex with the cat, torture it, kill it and then have sex with it again," said the necrophile.
"Let's have sex with the cat, torture it, kill it, have sex with it again and then burn it," said the pyromaniac.
There was silence, and then the masochist said: "Meow."

OP
OP
JesterHawk

JesterHawk

Reaction score
LeftHandSmoke":f7a8mk6l said:
A sadist, a masochist, a murderer, a necrophile, a zoophile and a pyromaniac are all sitting on a bench in a mental institution.

"Let's have sex with the cat, torture it and then kill it," shouted the murderer.
"Let's have sex with the cat, torture it, kill it and then have sex with it again," said the necrophile.
"Let's have sex with the cat, torture it, kill it, have sex with it again and then burn it," said the pyromaniac.

I'm not good with metaphors. Which one is Bevell?

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
JesterHawk":3sdj9hgk said:
LeftHandSmoke":3sdj9hgk said:

I'm not good with metaphors. Which one is Bevell?

That would be the masochist.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Wrong, Bevell is all of them, multiple personality disorder and should be relieved of coaching duties immediately.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
LeftHandSmoke":30pi71sq said:
JesterHawk":30pi71sq said:
Gets my vote! Call it the Masochist Memorial Forum.

Some humor to lighten up this Monday:
--

Are you sure that Zoophile was not a Petaphile????

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Seems like in most threads Bevell is the Cat. The poster personalities are randomly distributed among the rest of us.

:twisted:

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Every football team message board should have a Fire [Offensive Coordinator] subforum, because nobody likes their offensive coordinator.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
If we lose the niner game in the same fashion as the rams game, you could probably just rename .net

edogg23

Reaction score
Or they could just fire him and it will all stop.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Why don't we make a "Fire Paul Allen" subforum as well? Paul Allen is the person responsible for keeping Bevell on the staff....

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
edogg23":3m9zkdcu said:
Or they could just fire him and it will all stop.

The forum would just be renamed for the new OC, or the blame would move to PC and JS if failure continued.

Only success in every game, every drive, every play will satisfy some. (Oh, wait... that's overreacting hyperbole... I guess I'm just trying to continue the overarching narrative on this board).

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
fenderbender123":p6o6suto said:
Every football team message board should have a Fire [Offensive Coordinator] subforum, because nobody likes their offensive coordinator.
I see your logic; every offensive coordinator is good and none of them deserve to be culpable or get fired. Woohoo!