Superbowl XLIX full game in youtube

RussB

Reaction score
Noticed it on my feed and decided to start watching it just to watch a good game. Might as well post it here incase any of you want to rewatch it also and dont gave nfl game pass.
[youtube]0RFXLwZV_fA[/youtube]

Some big mistakes in this one

- NOT RUNNING, thank bevell.

- Giving up 10 point lead in 4th quarter

- Tharold simon getting burned by the same route twice and getting picked on by brady for the game winning TD

- Crucial drop by kearse in the 4th that would have kept moving the chains

Still a fun game to rewatch though if you want.

grizbob

Reaction score
Why don't you just start your garbage disposal and see how far you can get your hand in it :roll:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Everyone is different but watching that crapshow ending once was more than enough for my lifetime.
I'd much rather watch XLVIII, better beginning, middle, and ending. 8)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It doesn't even come close to holding the pain of XL for me. I've watched XLIX a few times and it is quite honestly a hell of a football game. If you are a fan of football, it's a great game. As for the ending? I always shut it off right after Kearse' circus catch. In my world, we hand it off to Lynch and win back-to-back Super Bowls.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I hadn't watched a single highlight of that game since it ended, until a few weeks ago when someone had posted that "100 greatest seahawks plays of all time" video and the kearse catch at the end came on.

I immediately felt like crap all over again and it ruined my week

So the thought of actually sitting down to watch this game makes me want to throw up.

OP should be banned for posting this.

Also, Fire Bevell.

OP
OP
RussB

RussB

Reaction score
Aros":3kk48iue said:
It doesn't even come close to holding the pain of XL for me. I've watched XLIX a few times and it is quite honestly a hell of a football game. If you are a fan of football, it's a great game. As for the ending? I always shut it off right after Kearse' circus catch. In my world, we hand it off to Lynch and win back-to-back Super Bowls.
Darrell Bevell Seahawks Interception
Blame this man. He screwed the players out of a back to back championship run and killed momentum of the team going forward. He called the play.

OP
OP
RussB

RussB

Reaction score
Hawknballs":165hmj1e said:
I hadn't watched a single highlight of that game since it ended, until a few weeks ago when someone had posted that "100 greatest seahawks plays of all time" video and the kearse catch at the end came on.

I immediately felt like crap all over again and it ruined my week

So the thought of actually sitting down to watch this game makes me want to throw up.

OP should be banned for posting this.

Also, Fire Bevell.
Its still a great game to watch, i do agree though i still get salty whenever i see the pick or hear someone mention it.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I'd rather watch the grandparents from both sides of my family engaged in group adult fun than watch that game again. And 3/4ths of them are no longer living.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
We did better than 30 other teams and we're back-to-back Super Bowl camps. I was quite proud of that team.

seahawksny

Reaction score
Aros":15y58xzo said:

XL- I agree, MUCH more painful as we had not won anything yet.
As for XLIX- Get over it already- Lets say we hand off to Lynch and he fumbles.... We would be here until eternity, blaming Bevell and Pete for being TOO prediictable.

seahawksny

Reaction score
seahawksny":332pews6 said:
Aros":332pews6 said:

XL- I agree, MUCH more painful as we had not won anything yet.
As for XLIX- Get over it already- Lets say we hand off to Lynch and he fumbles.... We would be here until eternity, blaming Bevell and Pete for being TOO prediictable.

And yes... that would have been possible. In fact he fumbled at goal line the prior year against Niners in NFCCG.

seahawksny

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":22jpq7ya said:
We did better than 30 other teams and we're back-to-back Super Bowl camps. I was quite proud of that team.

And could no longer say.... We will never win it. XLVIII we will always have.

For those that were more upset over XLIX vs XL? I really think need to have their heads examined

sdog1981

Reaction score
They ruined my birthday.......thanks Obama.......I mean Bevell.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
still think the outcome of this game haunts this team...Gave Lynch the motivation to call it quits I think.

chawx

Reaction score
Aros":1d9mojqo said:

This is what happens in my universe too. And, because of that win, Russell marries Beyoncé instead of having to settle for Ciara.

OP
OP
RussB

RussB

Reaction score
Cyrus12":13c6u9pn said:
still think the outcome of this game haunts this team...Gave Lynch the motivation to call it quits I think.
I honestly think if they won that game they would have been a dynasty by now. Wonder what would have happened if they ran the ball and won the chip. Probably never would have got rid of unger and never would have signed graham.

seahawksny

Reaction score
chawx":unwbvsie said:
Aros":unwbvsie said:

This is what happens in my universe too. And, because of that win, Russell marries Beyoncé instead of having to settle for Ciara.

Agreed
Graham was a sign that team was in panic mode.